Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
question i used a save editor and it put the the new save file is but it said that its malicious save file how do i bypass that?
You need to edit a file within the renpy folder

/renpy/savetoken.py
Edit it with something like notepad++, or notepad should also work

and look for these lines

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and change the last line

return False

to

return True

and save it

now it should work

you’ll also need to do this will all other games that use the latest Renpy version.

Last edited:

szokocska

Mar 19, 2020
This game is typical bull****..

Phone purchase does not work.
Buying information does not work.

The content of the game is also questionable, because everything is repeated starting from about the 15th day.
It's a joke that I'm on day 50 and nothing is happening.. And take that to mean that nothing really is happening.

I have a feeling that this is all the content in the game and the rest is just a deception to lure the players.

Fucker289

Jul 5, 2020
I guess need to wait for 2nd update bcs no content in it and it just keep repeating itself, can't use phone, and can't buy information, i grinded enough to get to 1k but after buying it just say I need phone? it took away my 1k but didn't give phone.... dammmmmm

magvearn

Jun 4, 2021
Need more updates, i guess the version should be V0.1 instead of V1.0 since its only the prologue and not much sexy time (only 2 chars so far). Though for a prologue it has a lot of content and it seems the game mechanics are in place. Patiently waiting for more.

I like it. The chars are different enough from the standard HS2 models and the males are varied, the females are gorgeous , Good luck Dev.

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
Yep, I cheated by using the Universal Ren'Py Mod since I get tired of the grind feast of do this and that only getting $10 for it, but oh wait, the cell phone is $1000, so I use the Universal Ren'Py Mod to get money, well I brought the cell phone and next day, it not there but oh wait, I am now $1000 less in my money level now. so yea I guess I have to wait for the next update, the only 2 sex scenes are with Reven and one girl in the jail.

Reactions: NoNameAAA

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
The Lock picking was quite do-able, but the "Daily duty" is a nightmare, made me give up for now, made it to Day 3 getting the nicer meals each day.
Need to be able to skip the minigames, eg if player achieved success once, can skip for success, or if you get perfect then can skip for perfect, otherwise Dev will lose players.
Minigames kill games because people just cant be bothered with them, most games I've played that have them at all have an option like the above, or even a skip to succeed no matter what button.

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
I try to open the iron door but always fail. what is the opening order? A walkthrough or a solution would be appropriate here. :unsure: :(:love:

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
Not a fan of sandbox at ALL, but I wanted to try this because Sweet Family(demo) was great. I have to say that the animations in that Sweet Family (demo) seemed better. Are there plans to improve the animation to meet the high quality of the previous work?

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
I try to open the iron door but always fail. what is the opening order? A walkthrough or a solution would be appropriate here. :unsure: :(:love:
I believe it was Right, Left, Left, Right, Left, Left, Right
The game shows the sequence, then you just have to enter it in time.

onknight

Feb 8, 2019
Thanks for head up everything keeps repeating and no new shit has happen I am done Deleting from my hard disk

Anto985

Feb 2, 2022
question i used a save editor and it put the the new save file is but it said that its malicious save file how do i bypass that?
Use the dev menu, put this file in the "game" folder and then in game when you've loaded your save "shift + d"
A menu will appear > variable viewer to see all the variables and the ones you want to change>console. If you want to change the money here, write money = XXXX
Note this applies to all games.

Last edited:

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Use the dev menu, put this file in the "game" folder and then in game when you've loaded your save "shift + d"
A menu will appear > variable viewer to see all the variables and the ones you want to change>console. If you want to change the money here, write money = XXXX
Note this applies to all games.
Or, and I know that's mind blowing, people use the URM.

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes