Gumshoe08

Nov 28, 2022
View attachment 3519048

Overview:
EURANASIA: Prison of Lust is an adult visual novel game about a young man (the player) who lives in a country called Euranasia. In Euranasia, the male population is rapidly declining due to the deadly 'Andras Disease', leading to a severe gender imbalance and systemic discrimination against men by the Euranasian government.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-04-07
Release Date: 2024-04-07
Developer: Pantsu - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

View attachment 3519042 View attachment 3519046 View attachment 3519047 View attachment 3519035 View attachment 3519039 View attachment 3519040 View attachment 3519030 View attachment 3519031 View attachment 3519032 View attachment 3519024 View attachment 3519026 View attachment 3519028 View attachment 3519022 View attachment 3519017 View attachment 3519019 View attachment 3519014
No android?

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Yay, another dev fucked with the standart renpy settings and decided to force the text speed in a way, that the settings won't work in some places. -.- Why is there a need to do that? I definitely read way faster than the forced text speed.

And then, there is the sandbox, that doesn't work 100%. You can buy a phone, but even if you do buy it, it still says, you need to buy it. Buying informations doesn't work at all. ANd some scenes seem to restard at 1 after going through them the first time (Mika). At this point, my recomendation is to wait for more updates und fixes for these bugs.

Reactions: Xaky

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Man, I hate fucking mini games...(Dev...Just allow players the choice to skip the stupid mini games).

Grrr....So unlocking the iron door (just after MC eliminated two guard posts, while the female snipper is on the hill)...is it an actual achievable thing to do, or is MC suppose to always fail unlocking that lock? I gave up and closed the game....and I'm done.

Also I never made it to the sandbox portion, as the mini game ended my time with this title. It's bad enough a first release is 3.65gigs in size, but to force players to endure much hated mini games.

Well Good luck with your endeavor.

kschn68

Jul 18, 2019
As some others I also was surprised to suddenly play a sandbox game after quite a long VN intro...
Well, at least in the meantime they added that to the game tags.
But on top also minigames you mostly don't have a clue what to do (selecting the right order who to shoot - or you fail, wtf).

The dev even stopped his other game because of this one - not sure if that was a good decision. But maybe he had too since the first one was kicked from Patreon probably because of step cest...
Anyway, that game is not for me. Good luck to the dev.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
A compressed version would be nice, or downright making it webp filled. I doubt a v1.0 should be carrying this much content as to justify its size.

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
So I would love for this game to succeed because the models are quite appealing but a sandbox is the furthest away from an acceptable game that you can come. Sandbox games aren't aimed for enjoyment, they just waste everyone's time. The players time because no one ever remembers or even enjoys a game for the repetitive grinding or the repeated scenes just to get a pointless stat up by one. That's not why anyone plays these games. And it wastes the developers time because you have to design all these menus and minigames and everything that frankly no one cares about and no one wants. You could have spent that development time on JUST telling a story, on introducing new characters, making new scenes, developing relationships... you know, any of the things that players actually cares about and the things that you as a developer should WANT to be doing.

If this would have been made as a kinetic novel it would have been an objectively better experience, not to mention that more story would be done by now, because time wouldn't have been wasted on pointless stuff. The minigames, the game-over paths, the repeating scenes, the grinding stats. All of that is just noise that no one is interested in.

It's gotten to the point where I'm just not going to give any sandbox games a chance any more, because there's no such thing as a sandbox game on this site that is actually fun. Every single one of them, no matter how quality they are, would be strictly better as just a visual or kinetic novel. Each and every one of them are wasting my time and 90%+ of the time spent playing them is just doing stuff that I don't want to be doing and not enjoying myself at all.

And I can't imagine that it was your dream as a developer to make a pointless minigame where the player is looking at a steel beam and a hammer and mashing a button. So why are we doing this? As a developer I can only hope that what you actually wanted to do was tell a story. So do away with all the nuisances, all the trash and just tell the story instead. Everyone involved will be more happy.

Gexiz

Jul 16, 2020
EURANASIA: Prison of Lust [v1.0] [Pantsu] Traducción en Español.

Picsart_24-04-07_19-23-54-334.jpg

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
Let just get this out of the way first, so the Dev started a second game after putting out a Demo a few months back. Both games' screenshots advertised good renders and even animations.
This is usually a red flag. Not so much as a grift, but that they are in over their head trying to do too much at once. But hey, Devs are welcome to try.

Now to the premise itself:
"the male population is rapidly declining due to the deadly 'Andras Disease'"
Ah, an often used setting for the harem theme, sure.
"leading to a severe gender imbalance and systemic discrimination against men by the Euranasian government."
Excuse Me What.gif
Wait, the men are dying off so we need to discriminate against them MORE? Is this country ruled by Twitter?

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020

Reactions: Moto Moto

Moto Moto

Jan 2, 2023
question i used a save editor and it put the the new save file is but it said that its malicious save file how do i bypass that?

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes