TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
Rinne deserved better,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Pretty much everyone else I was happy with. Rika can go die in a fire.
On the contrary. Rika grows as a person by a quantum leap, turning from egotistic spoiled piece of shit to caring and selfless, so much so that she sacrifice herself to make Kai happier.

Also Rika is the only character that does not hide a totally different person. She is exactly what she is.

speedmelon

May 24, 2020
enjoying my first playthrough. and have a few questions. 1. is there a way to save class president or is that always going to happen. 2 am i able to enter the vip room/if so with everyone? i went with the rika storyline which sees ur character giving up his spot.

Andolt

Nov 16, 2020
enjoying my first playthrough. and have a few questions. 1. is there a way to save class president or is that always going to happen. 2 am i able to enter the vip room/if so with everyone? i went with the rika storyline which sees ur character giving up his spot.
1 - No it's impossible. There is only one way. In fact you can choose first wrong answer but it will only be game over
2 - Yea you can go to the vip room with everyone except Rinne. There is a walkthrough

BudgetPro

Nov 11, 2020
I got an ending on my first playthrough that isnt in the walkthrough

4x sensei then 5th turn Nemu

it does not unlock Kanae as choice in next playthrough

Last edited:

Yarech

Sep 21, 2019
There is supposed to be an android version of this one, but i can't find it anywhere, even on legal websites like mangagamer (where it is supposed to be)
I founded it on dlsite

4.30 star(s) 25 Votes