• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

PulseOver

Oct 15, 2018
If scat and piss drinking part is preventing you to play this, think of it like they're eating chocolate and drinking orange juice !
Immoral stuff aside this is a really good psychological horror with a lot twists.

Reactions: blarg0192
May 7, 2022
View attachment 235620

Overview:
When he came to, he found himself in a white room that he didn't recognize...
Takatou Keisuke was locked in a white, closed room with six other women: his childhood friend Hokari Kanae, class rep. Andou Miyako, junior Makiba Rika, English teacher Aoi Natsuki, same-year student Byakuya Rinne, and classmate Manaka Nemu. All of them were confused by this abnormal situation, when a "mysterious voice" suddenly announced to them:

"The game will now begin."
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Original Title: ユーフォリア
Release Date: Japan 2011-06-24, English Version 2015-11-27
Developer: Clock Up
Publisher: MangaGamer
Language: English
Voice: Japanese
VNDB:
Length: Medium (10 - 30 hours)
Related Anime:
Source:
Censored: No
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - - MEGA -

Extras:

View attachment 347 View attachment 348 View attachment 349 View attachment 235613 View attachment 235614 View attachment 235616 View attachment 235617 View attachment 235618 View attachment 235619
I only have Android

Mar 28, 2022
No fuck this game, I didn't ask for feels when it comes to hentai dammit... good game but i didnt ask for feels.
yeh it wasnt much i played through it id rather be the submissive there is absolutely no game hardcore enough on here where you are a futa or succubi something like that where after you rape them you can snap their necks castrate them

TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
Nay. Rinne also mentioned it in her own route of the vn. And if i remember right in the true ending
It still doesn't make any sense. A baby can't produce sperm, and no matter how much Rinne's mother tried to put his cutie choopchik inside her she couldn't get pregnant.

4.30 star(s) 25 Votes