Collection Pinup EugenericAI collection [2023-09-30] [EugenericAI]

biglard621

Nov 30, 2019
I sure wish you can arrange it back according to date, otherwise it will be very hard to identify the new sets from October onwards.
There is not arranging it back. There weren't according to date in the first place, I wanted to download everything once I got the membership so I ripped all the google drive links from the patreon page and downloaded all the google drive folders using python since there were like 260 something folders and I couldn't be bothered to download by hand and so the order is mixed up. Wait I'll try something and report back.

biglard621

Nov 30, 2019
Alright his dating schemes are pretty weird, sometimes its dd_mm_yyyy or dd.mm.yyyy but other times its mm_dd or mm.dd some dont have year idk man it's difficult to sort them if the date is something like 8.6.2023 you wont know what format it is so I've just done my best also the months are alphabetical. good luck. (a lot of them are probably wrong but again you can visit the patreon and just tell me which sets you want characterwise or datewise and I'll upload that)

Edit: It has come to my attention months are not alphabetical but first come first serve
Edit 2: Another thing has come to my attention, the dates on his patreon differ from the dates on his drive folders example Palutena set came out on dec 13 but on folder its 20.11.2023.
Edit 3: refer to the new smarter method down below.

Last edited:

rulai2

Oct 15, 2023
Alright his dating schemes are pretty weird, sometimes its dd_mm_yyyy or dd.mm.yyyy but other times its mm_dd or mm.dd some dont have year idk man it's difficult to sort them if the date is something like 8.6.2023 you wont know what format it is so I've just done my best also the months are alphabetical. good luck. (a lot of them are probably wrong but again you can visit the patreon and just tell me which sets you want characterwise or datewise and I'll upload that)

Edit: It has come to my attention months are not alphabetical but first come first serve
Edit 2: Another thing has come to my attention, the dates on his patreon differ from the dates on his drive folders example Palutena set came out on dec 13 but on folder its 20.11.2023.

Thanks for your effort, but the oldest post by EugenericAI is on June 28th (Elsa from Arendelle). There is absolutely no post before this date. Can I suggest that you reverse the day and month for the files that are before June? See if that method will convert all dates to fall between June and December.

biglard621

Nov 30, 2019
Thanks for your effort, but the oldest post by EugenericAI is on June 28th (Elsa from Arendelle). There is absolutely no post before this date. Can I suggest that you reverse the day and month for the files that are before June? See if that method will convert all dates to fall between June and December.
That's exactly why I did but some of the dates are 04_04_2023 so that's where I lost. That's why I mentioned that's the dates on folders are different than releases. I think he makes some of them a couple months prior and commissions in the same month or the next. I'll try something else.

rulai2

Oct 15, 2023
That's exactly why I did but some of the dates are 04_04_2023 so that's where I lost. That's why I mentioned that's the dates on folders are different than releases. I think he makes some of them a couple months prior and commissions in the same month or the next. I'll try something else.
Trust me, you mix up the day and the month for all folders before June. If you reverse it, you will see all the wrong dates will be corrected except only 3 folders that are dated 04_04_2023. The rest will be correct.

biglard621

Nov 30, 2019
Trust me, you mix up the day and the month for all folders before June. If you reverse it, you will see all the wrong dates will be corrected except only 3 folders that are dated 04_04_2023. The rest will be correct.
I tired and I tried (some were still messed up) and I failed but worry not I just scraped all the titles and dates from his patreon page and arranged them properly. I present to you, my magnus opus. December might might have a few extra stuff dont worry about it. I sorted them like if there was a month in date then add it to corresponding month else add it to december since patreon does things like yesterday or 3 hours ago and shit but this should be correct

Last edited:

rulai2

Oct 15, 2023
I tired and I tried (some were still messed up) and I failed but worry not I just scraped all the titles and dates from his patreon page and arranged them properly. I present to you, my magnus opus. December might might have a few extra stuff dont worry about it. I sorted them like if there was a month in date then add it to corresponding month else add it to december since patreon does things like yesterday or 3 hours ago and shit but this should be correct

The list look nice, good job. Can you upload these few sets from November? Thank you so much.

D.Va (Overwatch) - new full set - [173 images]
18yo Gwendolyn Tennyson (Ben 10) - [88 images]
Korra (Full set) - [171 images]
Commission - Alice Liddell (Alice in Wonderland) - [139 images]
Nejire Hadou (My Hero Academia) - [158 images]
Nezuko Kamado (Demon Slayer) - [203 images]

biglard621

Nov 30, 2019
The list look nice, good job. Can you upload these few sets from November? Thank you so much.

D.Va (Overwatch) - new full set - [173 images]
18yo Gwendolyn Tennyson (Ben 10) - [88 images]
Korra (Full set) - [171 images]
Commission - Alice Liddell (Alice in Wonderland) - [139 images]
Nejire Hadou (My Hero Academia) - [158 images]
Nezuko Kamado (Demon Slayer) - [203 images]
Thanks, Here are the sets. I haven't zipped them since I didn't want to compress the images so these are all folders.

rulai2

Oct 15, 2023
I see that the post is dead. I don't know if you can put a link to another page, I have found one with all the content to date, in case anyone is interested. If the link cannot be posted, let the administrator delete it. This page uses Google Drive.

All thanks to these two members, now we can all update our collection to the most recent sets. Bravo everyone, bravo.

rulai2

Oct 15, 2023
I have all the posts from before this date, If there is any you need do tell. even without patreon membership I think you can still browse the post title just tell me the date or character that you want. I cannot give it month wise because I have it character wise and the entire folder is 45 gigs. sorry. I've attached the names of all that I have and since some of the older names were Russian I have translated the names using code so the translation is not perfect like Frosen or Princess Pich. Sorry about that too.
View attachment 3187874

This site has just updated EugenericAI's archive to Dec 22, but somehow they are missing 11 sets between Dec 2 and Dec 9 due to certain error.

Lucina (Fire Emblem) - [146 images]
Rogue (X-Men) - [144 images]
Commission - 18yo Ladybug - [165 images]
Commission - Katara - [121 + 114 images]
18yo Violet and Helen - [128 images]
Tifa Lockhart (Final Fantasy) - [180 images]
Elsa and Anna - [137 images]
Mercy (Overwatch) - [103 images]
Commission - Elsa - [110 images]
Commission - Anna - [129 images]
Commission - 18yo Hayase Nagatoro (Don't Toy with Me, Miss Nagatoro) - [87 images]

biglard621, since you have those 11 sets, can you kindly share them out with this forum? Thanks a lot man, really appreciate it.

Reactions: shankypants

biglard621

Nov 30, 2019
This site has just updated EugenericAI's archive to Dec 22, but somehow they are missing 11 sets between Dec 2 and Dec 9 due to certain error.

Lucina (Fire Emblem) - [146 images]
Rogue (X-Men) - [144 images]
Commission - 18yo Ladybug - [165 images]
Commission - Katara - [121 + 114 images]
18yo Violet and Helen - [128 images]
Tifa Lockhart (Final Fantasy) - [180 images]
Elsa and Anna - [137 images]
Mercy (Overwatch) - [103 images]
Commission - Elsa - [110 images]
Commission - Anna - [129 images]
Commission - 18yo Hayase Nagatoro (Don't Toy with Me, Miss Nagatoro) - [87 images]

biglard621, since you have those 11 sets, can you kindly share them out with this forum? Thanks a lot man, really appreciate it.

Alright so I've uploaded these to gofile since there is no download limit there but since I'm not a premium member these files will be deleted soon (10 days I think) so I suggest someone download all these and make mirrors on other sites.

Last edited:

rulai2

Oct 15, 2023

Alright so I've uploaded these to gofile since there is no download limit there but since I'm not a premium member these files will be deleted soon (10 days I think) so I suggest someone download all these and make mirrors on other sites.

A big thank you to biglard621, now the collection is almost complete, except only missing 2 sets from December because Patreon deleted them for using original characters (OC). The news here:

[OC] Emilia Whitson - [95 + 134 images] - (imitating Emma Watson)
[OC] Joanna Tegra - [105 images] - (imitating Jenna Ortega)

biglard621, you don't happen to have these 2 deleted sets by any chance do you? This will complete the entire collection of EugenericAI, all and every single set that has ever been released.

Last edited:

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Original characters are deepfakes. Ok Patreon.

rulai2

Oct 15, 2023
Who doesn't like a celebrity deepfake? Check out this artist called Genetic Perfection AI, he is a famous AI artist on patreon, but he got himself banned and all his work has been deleted by patreon because he uses celebrity faces.

biglard621

Nov 30, 2019
A big thank you to biglard621, now the collection is almost complete, except only missing 2 sets from December because Patreon deleted them for using original characters (OC). The news here:

[OC] Emilia Whitson - [95 + 134 images] - (imitating Emma Watson)
[OC] Joanna Tegra - [105 images] - (imitating Jenna Ortega)

biglard621, you don't happen to have these 2 deleted sets by any chance do you? This will complete the entire collection of EugenericAI, all and every single set that has ever been released.
LMAO didn't know that he deleted those. I think I have them. Lemme check.

Reactions: rulai2

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Who doesn't like a celebrity deepfake? Check out this artist called Genetic Perfection AI, he is a famous AI artist on patreon, but he got himself banned and all his work has been deleted by patreon because he uses celebrity faces.

962 posts, Jesus. A brave knight to download all of them in an archive?

rulai2

Oct 15, 2023
Rejoice

Also I'm about to cancel my subscription soon. Although I will still have the sets I do now. Also someone please make mirrors for these as well
Your contribution will be dearly missed. Don't worry, if RealEugenericAI reported your links, we will bring them back.