Collection Pinup EugenericAI collection [2023-09-30] [EugenericAI]

May 15, 2021
This is very sad, but I can’t do anything about it... Well, at least the links lead to my social networks.
And someone has already registered my nickname on this site, lol)
Probably rolling your eyes, but you'd be surprised how much simply being on a site like this can spike popularity. And not all pirates are only pirates. Sites like this can be gateway to dedicated subs. And yeah I know all the downsides, just sayin.

Also, sites like this can be a good place for creators to get real unfiltered 'constructive feedback' as opposed to mostly positive from a subscriber base.

And also nice work.

Reactions: Reaper9988

saviru

Mar 28, 2023
8173 pictures, but many are flawed. Still a good number look nice. AI is making tremendous progress. We're not very far from seeing AI animations of this quality.
Can you please reconsider updating this to November

saviru

Mar 28, 2023
I have all sets from
Kushina Uzumaki Naruto (Oct 1st)
to
Commission - Princess Peach (Nov 9th)

How should I share it here? How would you guys prefer it?
Sorry for the late reply. Please upload those images to a filehoster as a zip file

* Filehosters

(All of these filehosters are free)

And share the links in a new post or share your links as a reply for this comment
(but if you create a new post it would be really good because many people will able to see it. if you create a new post on this website please send the link of the post that you created to me.)
Thank you!

rulai2

Oct 15, 2023
Okay I will upload soon. But I gotta be careful here, because RealEugenericAI is watching. At the mean time check out my other website, if you download all 8 packs there, you will get all sets of EugenericAI from August to November 9th.

*PS : The individual pictures are small file size, if you want original big file size, click on the torrent download button, download the torrent file and open it with a torrent client.

• Wow
Reactions: splamo

saviru

Mar 28, 2023
Okay I will upload soon. But I gotta be careful here, because RealEugenericAI is watching. At the mean time check out my other website, if you download all 8 packs there, you will get all sets of EugenericAI from August to November 9th.

*PS : The individual pictures are small file size, if you want original big file size, click on the torrent download button, download the torrent file and open it with a torrent client.
Thank you so much. Do you hope to upload new EugenericAI images in the future To Torrent

rulai2

Oct 15, 2023
Thank you so much. Do you hope to upload new EugenericAI images in the future To Torrent
Yes I will, I'm planning to buy one month membership from EugenericAI at sometime in the future. If he doesn't ban my account then I will update all his newer sets to the collection.

rulai2

Oct 15, 2023
Three sets are missing from the thread author's September update :

Jean Gunnhildr -
Pocahontas -
Tsunade Naruto -

So here are the 3 missing sets that I uploaded to PixelDrain, happy downloading.

vejitas

Apr 16, 2023
I see that the post is dead. I don't know if you can put a link to another page, I have found one with all the content to date, in case anyone is interested. If the link cannot be posted, let the administrator delete it. This page uses Google Drive.

Reactions: Sunsuny

saviru

Mar 28, 2023
Quick question
I see that the post is dead. I don't know if you can put a link to another page, I have found one with all the content to date, in case anyone is interested. If the link cannot be posted, let the administrator delete it. This page uses Google Drive.

Thank you. but it is not up to date. it only have until 2023.11.25. Do you think that post will be updated?

rulai2

Oct 15, 2023
There should be 2 sets of Sakura Haruno (Naruto) in the July update :

But this thread only provides 1 set. So here is the missing set to complete the July update.

tunahan43

Dec 5, 2023
Very good pictures, but why is there no 1080p? If I buy the 10 dollar package on the Patreon account, can't I access the 1080p pictures? I really don't like them because they are not 1080p.

rulai2

Oct 15, 2023
Very good pictures, but why is there no 1080p? If I buy the 10 dollar package on the Patreon account, can't I access the 1080p pictures? I really don't like them because they are not 1080p.

You have mistakenly downloaded the JPG version that has been compressed, next time download the .PNG file, they have the original resolution and quality.

biglard621

Nov 30, 2019
I have all the posts from before this date, If there is any you need do tell. even without patreon membership I think you can still browse the post title just tell me the date or character that you want. I cannot give it month wise because I have it character wise and the entire folder is 45 gigs. sorry. I've attached the names of all that I have and since some of the older names were Russian I have translated the names using code so the translation is not perfect like Frosen or Princess Pich. Sorry about that too.
View attachment leaf_nodes.txt

rulai2

Oct 15, 2023
I have all the posts from before this date, If there is any you need do tell. even without patreon membership I think you can still browse the post title just tell me the date or character that you want. I cannot give it month wise because I have it character wise and the entire folder is 45 gigs. sorry. I've attached the names of all that I have and since some of the older names were Russian I have translated the names using code so the translation is not perfect like Frosen or Princess Pich. Sorry about that too.
View attachment 3187874

I sure wish you can arrange it back according to date, otherwise it will be very hard to identify the new sets from October onwards.