• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Etlina's principle [Dev notes]

PipPoad

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
Symbiote/ living suit wearing girls are worth the wait. Part of me is scared of the symbiote slime but part of me wants to fuck it haha. Here's hoping that we will get options to do exactly that in the game.
View attachment 2106063
Just like lots of folks here, waiting for the build :)
That was the idea, not creating pure fuckfest so people can fapp on the slime girls. But to make player feel the same feeling of scare and danger as a MC, when you come face to face with something beyond normal, unnatural.

• Red Heart
Reactions: spitfire335

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
Just like lots of folks here, waiting for the build :)
That was the idea, not creating pure fuckfest so people can fapp on the slime girls. But to make player feel the same feeling of scare and danger as a MC, when you come face to face with something beyond normal, unnatural.
I can see your point there. I also see plenty of players pick the lewdest options when presented to them. Especially when dealing with slime girls and the symbiote.

PipPoad

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
By the holy symbiote GF, this looks awesome. Do you create these assets on your own ?
And dude, PLEASE @ me when you post a update. For some reason it seems this site refuses me to get notificated about this tread! We linvingsuit enjoyers have to keep informed about this game ;)
Yay, thanks.
This is all made from the Daz assets. I'm only making some little changes, like, editing textures, shape and geometry via ZBrush.
Huuh, I'll just PM you next time when there will be some new info.

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
Yay, thanks.
This is all made from the Daz assets. I'm only making some little changes, like, editing textures, shape and geometry via ZBrush.
Huuh, I'll just PM you next time when there will be some new info.
Thank you for making this game! Symbiotes, slimes, living suits, tentacles, and more are hard to find in any game on this site. I look forward to playing this game and experiencing all of these things!

• Love
Reactions: PipPoad

apologetik

Apr 7, 2022
Honestly, just browsing the renders here.. holy shit. Amazing work. The very first render in the OP reminded me of Death Stranding's initial trailers. Just fantastic.

• Red Heart

PipPoad

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
Thank you for making this game! Symbiotes, slimes, living suits, tentacles, and more are hard to find in any game on this site. I look forward to playing this game and experiencing all of these things!
No problem. Hope you will not be disappointed :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: spitfire335

PipPoad

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
Honestly, just browsing the renders here.. holy shit. Amazing work. The very first render in the OP reminded me of Death Stranding's initial trailers. Just fantastic.
Thanks!
Yes, there may be a similar vibe :unsure:

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
No problem. Hope you will not be disappointed :)
In the last picture the buttstock looks empty, because I planned to use the tentacles instead (to dampen the energy from the shot), so I hid the original. Need to refine this part
View attachment 2221345

View attachment 2221346
View attachment 2221347
I will absolutely not be disappointed. Symbiote girls, girls made out of black slime, they are really beautiful. Your game is the first I’ve heard of that will have all these amazing things in one game.

• Red Heart

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
I will absolutely not be disappointed. Symbiote girls, girls made out of black slime, they are really beautiful. Your game is the first I’ve heard of that will have all these amazing things in one game.
Yeah...but...WHEN it will came out :cry:

The weapon looks very awesome. I guess its hard to create custom models like these but in the end its worth it since tho we only saw very little, its bad ass.

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
I know but no one else makes a game like this. I am really excited to play a game where the heroines aren't normal humans but something more...

• Love