Unity Ethernar: Chaos Beginning [v0.01] [Ethernar Universe]

1.00 star(s) 3 Votes
Mar 18, 2023
Why tag me, I was already here... :giggle:
are you actually tho. what is truly HERE?
View attachment 3015886

Overview:
We're excited to introduce Ethernar: Chaos Beginning, a groundbreaking adult-themed game that combines 3D RPG mechanics with rich, mature narratives. Unlike most adult games, which tend to be 2D visual novels, we've raised the bar by creating an immersive, 3D, stylized universe that opens up a new world of possibilities.​

Thread Updated: 2023-10-18
Release Date: 2023-10-18
Developer: Ethernar Universe
Censored: No
Version: 0.01
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

This creator has used multiple alt accounts to manipulate this game's ratings.
DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA- - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 3015784 View attachment 3015783 View attachment 3015771 View attachment 3015780 View attachment 3015778
View attachment 3015776 View attachment 3015775 View attachment 3015791 View attachment 3015788 View attachment 3015789
They're manipulating the ratings?

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
Let see...
-Immediately start with corpa speech by saying how making a 3D NSFW game is "innovative" as if the concept is so fresh in 2023.
-Spotted using alts to give 5* reviews.
-Typo on banner.
-Said groundbreaking game look about as Unity as someone can Unity.

Yeah, unless I see a [Completed] on this thread, y'all should probably keep it at arm's length.

FetishOfFeet

Nov 18, 2018
I hardly ever write a review but there is a first time for everything. Tried to download the game got an a warning of a "Trojan:Script/Wacatac.B!ml". Now I'm not too familiar with what that is or whether it's a false positive or not. But I will say that this hardly ever happens when downloading here. Also, the multiple accounts used to boost your own rating?! How is that not an immediate removal of being a "Trial Moderator"? This post should have been removed and forced to repost at the very least. Kinda surprised at MODS decisions on this one.

BruceCM

Jan 5, 2020
Yeah, my anti-virus deleted it as soon as it downloaded before telling me & it very rarely does that! It usually alerts me & asks, so....

Reactions: Joey123

Voltanis

Jan 7, 2018
These RPG games are usually too ambitious. At best you can make it less of a chore to get to the nsfw content. But ultimately I'd never play any adult game over an actual RPG. So for me it seems like wasted manpower. That being said I realize people want more than an animation viewer. It's a delicate balance I guess.

Reactions: SoloDallaS

Lingtwik

Aug 19, 2017
Looks pretty interesting. However, it's a 0.01v 3D game. I'm sure that it's first and last update for that game. If not, I'll check this game again in 3 years to play 0.07v.

Sebvids

Apr 29, 2023
ENOUGH with the "version 0.000000000000000000001" endless early access Patreon money farming grifts...
I know that this is so out of pocket but where did you find this gif? Is it from game or animation? :HideThePain:
Also you are right with the Patreon thingy.

Melon

Jun 7, 2017
Damn this kinda mid honestly. I think I prefer the 2d visual novels and rpgmaker games.

Reactions: lop333

Orbeck_Of_Vinheim

Dec 6, 2022
ENOUGH with the "version 0.000000000000000000001" endless early access Patreon money farming grifts...
I know this isn't relevant to the thread but, where is your banner from? (the animation below your quote, clarified for myself, just in case) it looks pretty neat.

Nakna

Sep 6, 2017
Version 0.0001 but already paywalling content.

Impressive. Soon we'll come full circle and have to pay to access the game in the first place.

edit: just played it, the combat is a complete joke because doing anything other than spamming M1 is bad (if you move you get stunlocked so just bash m1), the animations/models look 20 years out of date and a 7 minute demo already having locked content only tellsme what the future holds.

Until this says [Completed] and preferably cracked, don't bother. Just the next patreon-blackhole abandonware game.

Last edited:

spacemix

Dec 30, 2020
I know that this is so out of pocket but where did you find this gif? Is it from game or animation? :HideThePain:
Also you are right with the Patreon thingy.
I know this isn't relevant to the thread but, where is your banner from? (the animation below your quote, clarified for myself, just in case) it looks pretty neat.
It's from . Anyone who asks me about it is obligated to help me find a playable version of the game, by the way.

1.00 star(s) 3 Votes