• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Ethernar: Chaos Beginning [v0.01] [Ethernar Universe]

1.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Deepsea

Apr 20, 2017
So, am I paranoid or is there something fishy about these "reviews"?

Besides being absolute nonsense all 3 accounts seem to be connected to the developer.(Exclusively engaging with threads connected to them)
Not just that, they have no post history. I'm pretty sure they're bots, as no one organic would write what are basically ad lines in a user review.

ghosthog

Feb 21, 2019
This! Talk about a ratings boost lol

So, am I paranoid or is there something fishy about these "reviews"?

Besides being absolute nonsense all 3 accounts seem to be connected to the developer.(Exclusively engaging with threads connected to them)

Reactions: Mister Wake

Brodd-san

Jan 18, 2020
Hello the game dont work for me. I got black screen when i open it but i hear the background music playing... and is stuck there.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
EthernarChaosBeginning-0.01
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

louvrance1984

Jan 8, 2018
A pre-alpha with cut content and a dev asking for feedback on potential bugs....
Here's mine:saw the big shiny red crystal in the forest, went to explore thinking " oh! secret? ", was met with pay me to see content screen, alt-F4 the fuck out of this.
If you want people to betatest your game at least don't paywall part of your demo, we're already sick and tired to pay AAA gamestudios to see how broken their game is and now if small indy devs join them in the scumlordry, all hope is lost.

htakara82

Apr 14, 2020
this seems like one of those games that are going to be in pre-alpha for 10 yrs and somehow still get people to pay on patreon.

Karasiel

Aug 17, 2020
The game is in PRE-ALPHA and there is already Patreon-Locked content.
The game is barely playable, not because I can't run it, simply because It's full of bugs.

TL;DR : This game is not even worth playing right now with very little content. Give it a few months and you'll see if it's worth supporting or already dead, and I think it will probably be the second option.
Yeah, I just spent an hour of my life playing this and making a review no one will read.

1.00 star(s) 3 Votes