• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Ethan's Legacy [Act 1-3 SE + Extras/IF] [VengeanceXXX]

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes

Pirat1000

Sep 5, 2018
is there any NTR in this game. I really want to play. But I want to know whether to start at all? If there is NTR, then I went further)) Thanks in advance for your reply)))

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Game closes after that black woman make MC' faint is there any fix for this ???

Samcarter90

Jul 13, 2020
I'm sorry but nobody is complaining about the grammar? It's either alright or all right and never allright. Is that a common theme amongst all the visual novels? This is like the 5th I played so far and all of them seem to have the same allright issue.
Or stuff like (before Vio and the MC went to the meeting with Curtis) (paraphrase) We have to be careful, he had bodyguards. (If he had them, then he is not having them right now, why should they be careful then?) There are a ton of those kind of errors in the game. English is my 3rd language and even i notice it.

Besides that and the inconsistent MC the game is pretty good so far. SeemsGood
Who cares about grammar when excitement take over.....

Reactions: User1230
Feb 9, 2021
The prequel "Dancer and a Lustrous stage" was beautiful. the story was great, the chemistry with the MC and Maria (Sonic) was outstanding. Her situation she became trapped it was believable and sad. She desperately needed a white knight to save her. Then "His Legacy" followed and it too was great, the obsession over the MC by Sonic was great, was really looking for it to update but aparently, it was abandoned.....WHY? "Ethan's Legacy" was ok but nothing that made it stand out from all the other sandbox, clickfest VN's. Not sure, but I think EL came out first and DALS+HL were the later remakes? Renders and story of the last two were one hundred percent better than EL. I would love to get my hands on the assets used and try my hand at continuing the story.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 7 Votes