3.60 star(s) 7 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016

Overview:

"Use your gift wisely, son..."
"Only you can protect your family.."
That was a few of the last words you have ever heard from your father during the day of his disappearance. The incident left a huge mark on your family and your life, and you have done your best to move on from that point. This is a story about Ethan's life and his family after the collapse of Luxem, the company where his father worked before his death. You play as Ethan, gifted with a serum your father gave with his pleading tone, trying to uncover what truly happened and what powers were granted to you. You will meet allies and enemies, friends and lovers, as you grow with your powers in Ethan's legacy. What powers did it give? You never knew. But more importantly, Have you ever used it?

Developer/Publisher:
-
Side Story:
Platform: Windows, Mac
Censorship: No
Version: Act 1-3 v.4 Special Edition + Extras/IF
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Download Act 3 v.4 Special Edition (Bugfixed):
- - - - -
Misc. |

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2017-03-16_224501.png 2017-03-16_224835.png 2017-03-16_224909.png

Leave a Like

Last edited by a moderator:

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
Pretty good; I like the concept, dialog is fine, Art is fine.

This seems like just an introduction/PoC, so no hardcore scenes yet as far as I can tell, but it has potential.

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
Eh. Good writing and good CG.

Not really a game though, there's virtually no choices at all or player input. I found myself just clicking along

Morgue

Aug 9, 2016
what... it was just a really really long intro.... I was expecting a little game play.... or at least seeing Mom or Gina completely naked or bentover flashing their pussy lips

Davidreiter

Poison Dwarf
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Nice game. Good telled story( Story i think is knowned) but most importend a realistic mother, a mother looking as a mother.

slavisha

Aug 5, 2016
Well at least in this one you can tell who is a mother and who is daughter. In most other games the only difference between mom and sis is height, mom is taller.

Reactions: dokodesuka and MG_

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
The mom looks like shes done a fair amount of meth, that is all.
The mother seems to have had a nose job. However I think the main issue is that over-inflated bottom lip, combined with the odd angle on her eyes, which make her look like she's had a very hard life.

Reactions: Crytex

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
I don't know. the cg (mother beside) is ok. The premise are ok too. You have superpower, there is an evil corporation to fight and a group to enhanced women to fight? and conquer?. However it is not at game. It is like 3 pages of a book, is the intro at the start of a game. Better is a teaser. We don't any idea about gameplay at all. Are out choices going to make a difference? Is a platform or a visual novel? I have no idea why the devs make public so early version of our games. It

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Added v0.0.2a

Change-log:
Fixes:
- bug on Movie Night fixed, thanks @Burchard IV
Reworks:
- Some scene transitions are reworked slightly.

Reactions: Jeffy91

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
Update: (Chapter one + prologue)
New tags: Incest, Mind Control, M/F, Milf, Rape, unconsentual
And he's created a patreon:

Changelog:
New:
-The first Chapter of the story. (Total content is now doubled.)
-You can skip the prologue entirely by clicking on "Chapter one" on the title screen.
Reworks
-Scene transitions should be much more smoother now.

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Update: (Chapter one + prologue)
New tags: Incest, Mind Control, M/F, Milf, Rape, unconsentual
And he's created a patreon:

Changelog:
New:
-The first Chapter of the story. (Total content is now doubled.)
-You can skip the prologue entirely by clicking on "Chapter one" on the title screen.
Reworks
-Scene transitions should be much more smoother now.
Thanks. Instead of using numbered versions he now decides to use some random crap, ffs man.

Reactions: Jeffy91
3.60 star(s) 7 Votes