VN Ren'Py Abandoned Ethan's Legacy [Act 1-3 SE + Extras/IF] [VengeanceXXX]

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
No actual game just clicking for scenes. you get one scene where you choose mom or sis to interact with during a movie but thats it.

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
If the game seems like it's frozen at certain points, click ESC a few times and try again.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
The latest update seems to have removed all the interactivity of a game, making it more a novel. Unfortunately, this makes it very difficult to pay attention, because the story itself has been done to death (guy with special power gets all the ladies) by all the other similar games.

KMnM

Sep 9, 2016
i really like this game story,yeah....even love with sis,
but in EP1 end ,,,thank god...the bad guy can't rape sis...
same like date with my daughter...i think the good end well be fine..
..i hope not have any NTR sense in future....

Albr

Aug 10, 2016
I think this game have some potential even if it's more a VN than a game, and the slow pace i like it so far

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Added chapter 1 fix. i'll add the gofile link later when i have some time.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Wish I could skip some shit or make the text go extremely faster like in Ren'Py. Hopefully he goes to that engine.

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Wish I could skip some shit or make the text go extremely faster like in Ren'Py. Hopefully he goes to that engine.
You can skip text albeit not extremely fast but fast. Press ESC and choose the options to skip text.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
You can skip text albeit not extremely fast but fast. Press ESC and choose the options to skip text.
I'll probably try again when new version comes out but when I did press escape with this new layout. All it did was hide the text so I can see background pic. lol

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
I'll probably try again when new version comes out but when I did press escape with this new layout. All it did was hide the text so I can see background pic. lol
If it's not ESC it's the cog symbol on the right side, the skip function is on the menu in-game. I wouldn't bother though, if all you want is erotic scenes, there's none so far.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
If you take a look at his patreon page, he says that a new update will come out each week and it will be free. Let's hope he doesn't rush things while trying to impress potential supporters.

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
So far it's not terrible but, UI needs a re-vamp, sound effect/music needs to be included. These little things all contribute for a user first experience and it's what makes you stand out from the crowd.

Not to mention the game as reached the point were things can derail if the dev speeds up the story, he's been going at a slow pace and now more than ever it needs to go at a slow pace so the user can digest everything rather than shove it in their throat in a few minutes. If they start introducing characters and new terms left and right, it'll disrupt the balance and can lead users to become confuse and/or uninterested.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
So far it's not terrible but, UI needs a re-vamp, sound effect/music needs to be included. These little things all contribute for a user first experience and it's what makes you stand out from the crowd.

Not to mention the game as reached the point were things can derail if the dev speeds up the story, he's been going at a slow pace and now more than ever it needs to go at a slow pace so the user can digest everything rather than shove it in their throat in a few minutes. If they start introducing characters and new terms left and right, it'll disrupt the balance and can lead users to become confuse and/or uninterested.
And the mom needs to have a new model at least for the face :WutFace:

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes