sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Three things:
One: I just got the lewd scene with Luna. If I had gone to Penny and the Vampires, would I still had gotten the Luna scene?

Two: Is there plans for anal in this game? I´m just asking out of curiosity, I´m not saying this game needs it.

Three: Just my two scents on the threesome "requests": Alex and Nova, please!!! I don´t know about the real world, but it´s definitely doable within Eternum. For a foursome, just add Luna or Nancy in there.
1. Yes

2. We don't know. Perhaps there will be, but the first penetration happened at the end of 0.5 and there are still girls waiting in the line for that. I don't think we'll see it before 0.9 or even 0.10. MAYBE Dalia's pen scene will feature anal since she has the best ass and has already performed a buttjob - but that's speculation.

3. Excellent taste in threesome. However, there are already implied threesomes that probably will happen before any other combinations: Alex/Dalia, Annie/Luna and Nova/Penny

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
1. Yes

2. We don't know. Perhaps there will be, but the first penetration happened at the end of 0.5 and there are still girls waiting in the line for that. I don't think we'll see it before 0.9 or even 0.10. MAYBE Dalia's pen scene will feature anal since she has the best ass and has already performed a buttjob - but that's speculation.

3. Excellent taste in threesome. However, there are already implied threesomes that probably will happen before any other combinations: Alex/Dalia, Annie/Luna and Nova/Penny
I think Annie/Nancy is as likely (if not more) as Annie/Luna.

As for plans ... I can't remember if there was any in OiaLt, but if there was, I imagine there's a chance. That said, the current tag lists are pretty comprehensive, and its not on either. If there is a hidden "future tags" list somewhere I've never seen it.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Was thinking how cute Nova earlier and got me thinking if you guys had to rate the girls on cuteness how would you rank them.

For me it would
  • Nova
  • Luna
  • Annie
  • Penny
  • Alex / Dalia
  • Nancy

Reactions: Tyson Mikel

Klezyr

Dec 7, 2020
Y'know how Luna accidentally touched Annie bare-hands and appeared flustered in the latest update? I was kinda wondering if Luna forsaw a threesome with Annie and MC in that moment:unsure:

Small supremacy for the win!
AND she said at the end that "they were both feeling good", so far it's the most realistic treesome to happen, just like Dalia and Alex also be sure to happen.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Y'know how Luna accidentally touched Annie bare-hands and appeared flustered in the latest update? I was kinda wondering if Luna forsaw a threesome with Annie and MC in that moment:unsure:

Small supremacy for the win!
That wasn't so much Luna accidentally touching Annie's bare-hands as it was Annie just outright high-fiving Luna. :KEK:

But yeah, that seems to be very much what she saw. :BootyTime:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

stevelix

Apr 10, 2019
Is anyone willing to offer a save file up until the end of 0.6. Lost my save when my computer decided to stop working no more.

AlfieT84

Dec 22, 2017
I've decided how the cliffhanger will resolve. Fundamentally the problem is MC got on with Nova, fundamentally rendering all future existence as pointless and inferior. So he'll come back but only by wiping all knowledge of sex with Nova from his brain.

It isn't picking the fight that was his crime. It was taking the final boss reward early. That is the arrogance Orion is guilty of. Man should not fly so close to the sun, especially when it is going Nova.

AlfieT84

Dec 22, 2017
Despite everything you said in 0.8v there will be 4lewd scenes and in 0.7v we only got 3.:HideThePain:
I'm hoping Orion is going to not understand his mistake due to continual memory wipes. So we see Nova's ass bouncing every single update from here until the end of the game. Each update will start with Orion getting memory wiped and end with him dead again.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dorfnutter
4.80 star(s) 885 Votes