Klezyr

Dec 7, 2020
Y'know how Luna accidentally touched Annie bare-hands and appeared flustered in the latest update? I was kinda wondering if Luna forsaw a threesome with Annie and MC in that moment:unsure:

Small supremacy for the win!
AND she said at the end that "they were both feeling good", so far it's the most realistic treesome to happen, just like Dalia and Alex also be sure to happen.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Y'know how Luna accidentally touched Annie bare-hands and appeared flustered in the latest update? I was kinda wondering if Luna forsaw a threesome with Annie and MC in that moment:unsure:

Small supremacy for the win!
That wasn't so much Luna accidentally touching Annie's bare-hands as it was Annie just outright high-fiving Luna. :KEK:

But yeah, that seems to be very much what she saw. :BootyTime:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

stevelix

Apr 10, 2019
Is anyone willing to offer a save file up until the end of 0.6. Lost my save when my computer decided to stop working no more.

AlfieT84

Dec 22, 2017
I've decided how the cliffhanger will resolve. Fundamentally the problem is MC got on with Nova, fundamentally rendering all future existence as pointless and inferior. So he'll come back but only by wiping all knowledge of sex with Nova from his brain.

It isn't picking the fight that was his crime. It was taking the final boss reward early. That is the arrogance Orion is guilty of. Man should not fly so close to the sun, especially when it is going Nova.

AlfieT84

Dec 22, 2017
Despite everything you said in 0.8v there will be 4lewd scenes and in 0.7v we only got 3.:HideThePain:
I'm hoping Orion is going to not understand his mistake due to continual memory wipes. So we see Nova's ass bouncing every single update from here until the end of the game. Each update will start with Orion getting memory wiped and end with him dead again.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dorfnutter

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
To be fair, I would bang the studio manager....she hot! (the girl above "gallery")
Ahm... I don't know, certainly she's not bad like the other "things" in that chart, but I wouldn't do it regardless, she remind me too much of the motel clerk in OIAL and I didn't liked her, so no thanks ( If I had to choose someone out of the Magnificent 8 I would have tried something with the clerk in the cafe). :giggle:

Reactions: Dorfnutter
4.80 star(s) 899 Votes