4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

dundeefirzen

Apr 10, 2020
Someone in Youtube uploaded the game over scenes but sadly taken down within this recent week. Did someone happen to download them before it got taken down?

ihatefleas

Dec 18, 2018
Now the biggest question, how da faq the eternal dread series never got modded by some degen to be lewd?!
unless i have missed a guy who did, but jeez someone already mod this!
I suppose the game is not that popular and modding often times thrives on the popularity of a game. That being said the models and rigs in Eternal Dread are mostly atrocious if you ignore the human models. They look like they're ripped straight out of a PS2 game with how janky their rigs probably are so any animation you might want to do with them would look like ass.

Reactions: NitroSM

RezzakX35DT

Apr 10, 2020
По скриншотам, начало как в скайрим....избежать казни и пытаться выжить...

Squall14

Oct 2, 2021
Cool game. This feels like a genshin impact prototype. The controls are a bit rough for a non PC gamer as myself though.

Also, there should be an auto save feature (toggleable). The game is a bit quiet bgm wise. I mean, i understand the wildlife ambiance but stunning bgms during dialogues and what not would add more charm to this.

Last thing, found a bug when you hit female zombies or goblins with an axe... Sometimes, they stay frozen mid-air when they get knockback, thought it was funny. Don't know if i'm gonna play the entire game but i like the start of it :) Zombie girl frozen mid air lol Squall14.png My girl ) Squall14.png

ScarleyStars

Apr 30, 2020
This game is so badly optimized. I have a decent GPU and it's still reaching 100% usage and I'm still having fps issue. Games like No Man's Sky, GTA V or Elden Ring are way way smoother than this.

Blazinghot

Nov 18, 2022
It is weird that the Superior Winged Armor is worse than the regular winged armor. Is there any way I can make it "superior"?
Eternal Dread 3 23-Apr-24 09_04_32 PM.png Eternal Dread 3 23-Apr-24 09_13_45 PM.png

lovenation777

Dec 22, 2019
I mean, if their hero is killing a bunch of people like a maniac, it makes sense that they will execute her; otherwise, they will die before the demons will kill them.
Makes sense. But, WHICH IS BETTER?

Anyway. WHERE IS THE RYONALESS/GORELESS H-PATCH?!

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes