4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I didn't notice the "no sexual content" tag, and that is on me. But, it also shouldn't say "English" in the language section when it is actually broken English and/or MTL. The English isn't all that great in this. I'm'a go ahead and give this one a whopping 2 star.

ihatefleas

Dec 18, 2018
I'll never understand why the devs didn't go the extra mile and and add actual sexual content. The game is fetish fuel one way or the other, no average steam user is going to touch the game. Scantily clad anime waifus getting tortured isn't something most people would want to appear on their recently played list I imagine.

That being said, it's actually a solid game. Had a lot of fun playing through it but the ryona / very light guro elements did nothing for me.

Can't find the woman I have to find in the ruins of talesai.
She appears near a table in one of the ruins.

abao

Mar 20, 2018
Really smooth gameplay. As in despite the no sexual content it got me playing for a few hours, even trying different builds.

P.s. if you're playing melee, have battlemage as your main or sub class. It's unplayable without that lifesteal.

CuroNira

Nov 15, 2018
about the two guys that hunt you. Can you simply wait at a place and they will spawn after a moment? How does it work?

ihatefleas

Dec 18, 2018
Really smooth gameplay. As in despite the no sexual content it got me playing for a few hours, even trying different builds.

P.s. if you're playing melee, have battlemage as your main or sub class. It's unplayable without that lifesteal.
Warrior is a hybrid class since you get bow skills. But you also have access to a very strong signet, the berserk one, increasing all your damage by 80% while cutting your HP in half. I did combine warrior with a guardian and took the signet that makes you invulnerable for a very short while after taking damage. Guardian has the shield skill which drastically lowers the damage you receive as well - if you get a few % lifesteal from gear you're basically unkillable as long as the shield buff is up.

Another good choice is mage or sage because they have access to a signet that doubles skill damage while also doubling MP cost but you'll be an absolute glass cannon that constantly runs out of steam, which is why I went guardian instead.

CuroNira

Nov 15, 2018
Finished the game, definitly an improvement compared to ED1 & 2. Altought it's clear it's basicly just using the same ennemy and the same bad ends compared to each games.
(Pole tied for goblins, cross for ogres, etc etc)

Variety quickly get replaced with boredome and an escape possibility wouldn't be out of place.
Or heck, just a gallery in general.

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
its a very huge improvement compared to the previous game. a lot of UI improvements like actually a pause menu, a rebind keys menu. but I dunno it still misses a lot of things.

the lore is still barebones. the men are dead, so how are they reproducing? and somehow the girls have a fighting chance? I'm kinda thinking they will isekai a kirito clone very soon and he will harem all the girls.

and the combat is hardly what you'd call balanced. there are some attacks that knock you off and you won't get damage while lying on the ground. and others will get you insta-killed while on the ground. inconsistency much. the classes are also not balanced. potions do absolutely nothing if you're 1 combo dead.

but if nothing else, they're still trying. and for its price, I say its okay.

ihatefleas

Dec 18, 2018
its a very huge improvement compared to the previous game. a lot of UI improvements like actually a pause menu, a rebind keys menu. but I dunno it still misses a lot of things.

the lore is still barebones. the men are dead, so how are they reproducing? and somehow the girls have a fighting chance? I'm kinda thinking they will isekai a kirito clone very soon and he will harem all the girls.

and the combat is hardly what you'd call balanced. there are some attacks that knock you off and you won't get damage while lying on the ground. and others will get you insta-killed while on the ground. inconsistency much. the classes are also not balanced. potions do absolutely nothing if you're 1 combo dead.

but if nothing else, they're still trying. and for its price, I say its okay.
I think that not all men are dead, just most of them. There's still the old shopkeeper around, so maybe he has to carry the burden of repopulating the planet after all is said and done. Also, they don't really have a fighting chance with our without men, which is where the MC comes in.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CuroNira

Nov 15, 2018
About the two hunters trying to get you. Anyway to have them spawn?
Can I just stay in one place and they will eventually spawn on me?

NitroSM

Dec 1, 2018
Yes I know. This is no sex content whining.
This series really boggles the mind that it has no sexual content. Dialogue hints at sexual activities between characters (i.e. two person's past activities, a succubus' wishful thinking regarding her boss, a character telling another what they wanted to do to yours, etc) but of course nothing is actually shown or done.
Sexual content would fit really well in the setting, especially with the capture mechanic being a thing.
It has bikini armor/skimpy clothed girls running around. What's the point of that alone?
Just honestly feels liked a missing element to this game.

At least the game play is pretty decent with classes being unique enough. The unlocking a second class later to mix skills and passives with is cool.

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Beware if you have a good GPU, I didn't see any Vsync options and trying to limit the FPS in the card driver didn't work either. Turned off the game after my GPU fans past 3000 rpms. Fucking Unity and UE games, spend just a little time and get a vsync in there.

Pity looked like it might be fun, but then after looking at comments after posting this maybe not, too tame.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes