RPGM Completed Escape Room ~The Ignorant Girlfriend Is Still Bought Today~ [v1.00] [The Church of NTR]

2.40 star(s) 5 Votes

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
So all the dudes are old ugly fucks but all the scenes uses a generic pretty boy model, what is even the freaking point of making old farts then? Also, they use the exact same CGs for every guy, how freaking lazy can you get? You paid a VA to voice every line of the girl but you do this half-ass a job with the scenes? Why?

The maid secret agent game had so much effort put into it so why is this one so ass? No wonder that game sold more than twice this one did, and this one likely only sold as much as it did due to people's expectations set by the previous game.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
I checked saikey's site, and yes, they've released a translation for this and uncensored versions of it.

Whether the quality of the translation is better than the current MTL though... that's more debatable since the quality of saikey's translations seems to vary a lot...

Wouldn't hurt to have it though.

Jul 1, 2018
I checked saikey's site, and yes, they've released a translation for this and uncensored versions of it.

Whether the quality of the translation is better than the current MTL though... that's more debatable since the quality of saikey's translations seems to vary a lot...

Wouldn't hurt to have it though.
I checked their site " " and can't see this game on it?
I could be blind and missed it though.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Well, I grabbed the translation by Saikey from I have to say that it's infinitely than the MTL currently in the OP. It actually reads like English after all, and the whole UI is translated. That said, I haven't tried absolutely every scene or every permutation of events and dialogue... but that's partly because this circle has once more managed to impressively disappoint me with their game.

What do I mean by that?

The game has a number of problems. First of all, while there's 3 different "bulls", they all go through the exact same motions with the girl, with essentially just the text being different. It's the exact same sequence of events of gradually getting the girl to strip, touching her, kissing her, handjob > foot-job > blowjob > etc. Which kind of makes the fact that there's 3 guys pointless beyond the flavor in the aforementioned text. As if that wasn't bad enough on its own, it seems like the peeping events aren't present in the gallery, y'know, the animations behind the curtain? Yeah... if you don't save before them, good luck seeing them again.

However, it gets worse. The three antagonists are ENTIRELY passive and do absolutely NOTHING without player input. This is made all the more ridiculous by the fact that you can just skip days with apparently no consequences. Why would you want to skip days? Because you get 1 free skill point per day, and if your skill value surpasses that of your opponent in the chosen game by 10 points, you get a bonus in that game. For example, in the number guessing game, you get to know one digit by default. Also, each antagonist has their own point distribution, with 30 in one skill, 20 in another and 10 in the 3rd... and the game TELLS you which it is if you're not playing the easy mode.

This becomes all the more relevant because none of them challenge the MC or each other on their own, so there's nothing stopping you from dumping all your points in the game of your choice (number guessing was the easiest for me) and the challenging the guy that's weak at that game over and over. (In this case, the blondie host asshole.) It's basically a free win over and over, and you'll get all the needed points as fast as the game allows without any opposition whatsoever.

On top of THAT, you have both Victory tickets and the option to use points to buy ownership of the girl for the MC... but you can't use them. For some reason. Like. Ok. They could have made it so the MC got the girl to just do silly stuff with and/or for him while he "owned" her to keep her out of the others' hands. They didn't even need to put in any sex or anything, really. It could have been a whole mechanic where the guys you didn't challenge played against each other and won randomly and you had to keep track of things so the MC could keep ownership of the girl or outbid them or something. To make it even better, they could have had the NPCs choose the games at times to make it harder for the player.

I dunno. Something.

As things currently are, whether any events happen at all or not are mostly player choice... which kind of makes the whole idea about this being a game pointless, because you need neither skill nor luck to win... well, except I suppose if you try to win using the poker game with no skill bonuses against an equal player. In that case, it's definitely pure luck if you win or not...

So far, this is the 3rd of this circle's games that fails to live up to any real expectations. Quite disappointing.

2.40 star(s) 5 Votes