RPGM Completed Escape Room ~The Ignorant Girlfriend Is Still Bought Today~ [v1.00] [The Church of NTR]

2.40 star(s) 5 Votes

SofieSoBad

Jun 1, 2020
Is the number of sales on DLsite accurate? Is this piece of shit really outselling almost three times Yuri&Clare ? Both released same month. No surprise JP been only producing garbage ntr lately.
sadly, same goes for any type of media nowadays. looks count more than content
:confused:

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
how...how are you supposed to be able to play this game? the menu is in jap so i can't know how to save or do anything

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
idk even know how the games work especially the poker thingy... i can remove cards? okay but how do i win

Redyqar

Apr 28, 2018
idk even know how the games work especially the poker thingy... i can remove cards? okay but how do i win
You mean how to play poker?
Goal is to have higher ranking hand than the opponent's. You can remove cards to get new ones (once) to try and get a higher ranking hand.
Hand-Rankings-Upswing-Poker.jpg

emmanul

Jul 22, 2017
Can anyone please share the saikey version. It's finally been released. Thanks very much!

Sin-X

God of Death
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Wait so you can't use the 3 day ownership passes as the MC :FacePalm: so your saying my choice is cucked vs no scenes.... right.... great concept shit implementation.

If i'm wrong here please correct me but this is kinda dog shit that there isn't any MC route other then just exit building game over.

*Idea*
Somebody remake this game, make it so the other players gain DP points daily for doing random task as does the MC, you can use your points to purchase the pass and use them on the opponents to block them for 3 days from being able to do anything or use on alisa to get your own bang time with her.

*Conclusion *
Already 10 times better then the current game.

Edit:
Also if your going do animated shadow scenes then just skip the static colour images all together no one wants to look at a stationary picture XD i can google hentai and see like a million of them in seconds.

Last edited:
2.40 star(s) 5 Votes