Unreal Engine Escape from Zombie U: Reloaded [v0.2.0] [SodaAnimations]

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes

Command

Mar 24, 2018
I do have a suggestion you need a setting to change your screen size or resolution righ tnow the boarders are to big to play well alot of stuff is outside my monitor screen boundaries.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Love the art. Also the setting gives me heavy 'Highschool of the Dead' vibes. Also really like that we are playing as a hot teacher instead of a student cuz there really ain't enough games where we play as more mature women.

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
EDIT: I had misunderstood the nature of this. It's a kickstarter, not a Patreon, which to me makes it a bit different, and the sex is only in a bonus mini-game for a tier reward. The main game will never feature sex.

Wealthy Investors = pitch a great idea and ask for money, then make the idea a reality
Average Income Customers = make the product first, then we give you money
Everything looks great so far, but we gonna need some proof of concept on the actual sex scenes before any reasonable number of people are gonna dish out money.

Last edited:
Jul 23, 2017
if you read the dev's pledge page basically the game will have no sex stuff until certain amount of pledge is reached
Also worth noting that the sex stuff wont be in this game. This game even when complete will have no sexual content. The sexual content will be released on a seperate sex mini game, whatever that will be remains to be seen.

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes