Unreal Engine - Escape from Zombie U: Reloaded [v0.2.0] [SodaAnimations]

1. 2.00 star(s)

nuclear

Not bad for a 0.1, though the only thing decent about it are the animations. The rest of the game is a buggy mess, which doesn't seem like it was playtested at all. No indicators for what to do after you get caught, and when you do figure it out, half the time it glitches out and doesn't let you see or control the character anymore, leading to a game over.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

shiginima

Side scroller runner game with time limit, you need to get caught to see the animations. Everytime you lose you go to the start of the zone. The gameplay doens't mix well with this type of game. The controls are really bad.

I only give it 2 stars and not 1 because the animations and art are good.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

latrop16

Review v0.2 - kicksater 1.0:
    After the confusion with uploaded version "1.0" which were actually only the "sex ed" mini game that can be now found in the version v1.0/0.2 beside the story mode I've change my review to 4 stars:
    Overall I like the game concept, the art and gameplay animations look good and the game is overall promising.
    But it looks like beside the "sex ed" mode and the gallery of it, there are no sex animations that I could find.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

eithon

i was waiting this for so long, been around 10 months since the demo.

Game is good, animation wise it's better, got diffrent type of mechanics, like tower defence, classic side scroll type, there was an attempt for story aswell.

it's not really a long game right now but it had serious update and i belive it will keep coming, I highly recommend this game, Got decent animations, not so many but got quality ones,

8/10
  5. 5.00 star(s)

xteqsys

Great animation, huge potential with the right approach, completed first level in the demo version. I hope this project will have a continuation. The sex scenes are quite vanilla, but if you're a fan of zombie sperm, there's plenty to see in this game (pay attention to the code in the game folder).
  6. 4.00 star(s)

Jollyolnothin

Just enough content to show what the game has to offer, and if this quality is maintained, it has a LOT to offer. It has an oddly nostalgic feel, but is definitely one of the best games I've found in a long while. Highly recommend. Can't wait to see what comes next for this game and its dev(s)

EDIT: Kickstarter drama, price points, and apparent milking of the fans (and not in the fun way) should be taken into account. Although I will not be changing my star rating as that is based solely on the content in this demo. Here's hoping we see some change on the financial side of things. Not sure how I feel about their business model as of now.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

MarkOfumi

Wow, I did not expect such incredible animations!
    and good gameplay too? A dream come true.
    Only "bad" thing i noticed was the weird lag-ish kinda thing that happens
    but since this is just a demo, I'm sure they'll fix it eventually.

Can't wait for more.