Unity Abandoned Escape From Titan [v0.1.2] [Cute Pixel]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
The character does not have to be naked all the time because it’s cold in the location (pay attention to the environmental indicators in the lower right corner of the screen). If you don’t find and don’t put on anything on the character, he gradually freezes and loses his health.

As for problems with the passage - in the near future, maybe even today, an update will be released, solving the problem with the "omnipotent" drones :) And when they will work as it was intended - it will become much easier to play.
He?
Maybe it's just me but in my download, it is definitely a she.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
It is not possible to drop already picked up equipment.
Therefore, once you have six things (book/keys/tablet) in your inventory, you may as well exit the game - and uninstall!

By the way, I am constantly DETECTED while standing in the middle of MY OWN ROOM. Even just after being tazed by the idiotic droid. Which, by the way, is INVISIBLE.

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Therefore, once you have six things (book/keys/tablet) in your inventory, you may as well exit the game - and uninstall!

By the way, I am constantly DETECTED while standing in the middle of MY OWN ROOM. Even just after being tazed by the idiotic droid. Which, by the way, is INVISIBLE.
Please read the dev's post above where all these topics are addressed.

Also this is an early tech demo - not even a beta yet - and is also being described as such in the OP.

So why the language? :unsure:

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Okay and I hope you include a secret cheat mode that will prevent the robots and enemies from detecting .
Hey can you drop it already? Methinks everybody has now gotten your point, no need to repeat it ad nauseam ...

I also understand you are quite incapable of reading comprehension and need to be spoon-fed a 'run-through' for even this limited demo.

I am actually grinning from ear to ear right now imagining how you would have fared *trying* to play one of the original adventure games such as Indiana Jones, Zac McKrakken or my perennial favourite - Elite....

/soapbox

Cute Pixel

Beauty & Crazy
Game Developer
Oct 13, 2018
If you carefully read the description of the game (which I doubt), then you probably should have seen the following line there:
  • Keys 1-6 + Left Shift - discard an item from the corresponding inventory cell
and will the ending of the game be cinematic and will have Maya naked but on a planet or on an escape small ship and what does the L.U.S.T project in the game do, make the women into sex slaves,turn into robot girls,use as lab experiment for pregnancy or something.
Yes, of course, soon the plot of the game will be revealed in more detail, with the help of trailers, cut scenes, elements of the game environment, various finds and other things.

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
Yes, of course, soon the plot of the game will be revealed in more detail, with the help of trailers, cut scenes, elements of the game environment, various finds and other things.
Okay let's hope we can see the whole plot of the game when you finish it sometime in 2019.

crum_

May 27, 2017
When it comes to Unity games called Escape from Titan, this, unfortunately, will never surpass (at least not in my heart).
I thank you for introducing me to this absolute masterpiece of a game. I wonder why it never won any GOTY awards

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
If you carefully read the description of the game (which I doubt), then you probably should have seen the following line there:
  • Keys 1-6 + Left Shift - discard an item from the corresponding inventory cell
Thanks. In fact, I missed that. Could've been avoided by attaching a keymap guide with the game though. Also, not a very typical way to handle this.
I get that the game is in alpha ... I just got frustrated due to actually trying to play it.

Cute Pixel

Beauty & Crazy
Game Developer
Oct 13, 2018
Thanks. In fact, I missed that. Could've been avoided by attaching a keymap guide with the game though. Also, not a very typical way to handle this.
I get that the game is in alpha ... I just got frustrated due to actually trying to play it.
You're right, it's just an alpha, but the development continues and soon the game will become much more interesting.
As for the help on management - in one of the following updates, it will certainly appear.

Xenon-San

Jun 16, 2017
Wtf is this
>spawn in room
>try breaking locker
>lol no, you cannot into engeneering
>try breaking lock in doors
>it werks
>open door
>"YOUR DETECTED"
>ohshit.lcdscreen
>it's YOU'RE or YOU ARE You Dingus
>close the doors
>nowwhatbitch.crtmonitor
>get stunned
>wtf.hologram
>hit "Wake up"
>get constant message "YOUR DETECTED"
>get stunned
>get stunned
>get stunned
>floating robot casually floats trough wall
>get stunned
>quit game because you can't stand gramatic errors
7/10 would get stunned by robot floating trough wall again

Xenon-San

Jun 16, 2017
He is not washing his legs ever but YOU should be embarrassed cause of that stain on your pinky finger.
Jus' sayin'...
I am not making a game anon. If i will make one someday i will make sure to consult you on grammar and spelling.
Also, this doesn't solve problem with robots detecting me trough wall and stunning me to death from great distance. Unless that's a feature in this demo.
You see.. if people like you would start noticing errors in product instead of critics our world would start moving again.
If dev is reading this i'd also suggest making "Test level" that will also act as "Tutorial level". Make player use controls and solve basic problems in non hostile environment, and then introduce small threat.
This will help player memorize game basics and will also help ((You)) test stuff in easy way.

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
I am not making a game anon. If i will make one someday i will make sure to consult you on grammar and spelling.
Also, this doesn't solve problem with robots detecting me trough wall and stunning me to death from great distance. Unless that's a feature in this demo.
You see.. if people like you would start noticing errors in product instead of critics our world would start moving again.
If dev is reading this i'd also suggest making "Test level" that will also act as "Tutorial level". Make player use controls and solve basic problems in non hostile environment, and then introduce small threat.
This will help player memorize game basics and will also help ((You)) test stuff in easy way.
You know - misquoting me is really bad form.

But it's good to know what kind of person you are - welcome to the ignore-list.

Reactions: UncleVT

Bloodyryss

Apr 9, 2017
You know - misquoting me is really bad form.

But it's good to know what kind of person you are - welcome to the ignore-list.
Well its still a fact that the "update" did'nt do anything ... the same bug is still there and its even worse ... The drone still sees and shoots you through walls + teleports and goes through random walls now + sometimes just ignores you ...

Cute Pixel

Beauty & Crazy
Game Developer
Oct 13, 2018
The most interesting thing is that on my machine, on which I develop the game, it works without any glitches. On any other computer (with very rare exceptions) - you know whats happen.
Now I am trying to understand what is the matter. As soon as I find the reason, I will immediately give you a really corrected update of the game.

Deathy

Oct 24, 2017
The main problem with the drones I saw and may help with finding the problem:
A few seconds in the drone models fly through the wall (clipping issue?).
After that they are logically still on patrol (and zap you), but can't be seen.

Clipping in general is basically non-working for me.
I pick up items through closed locker doors and can easily walk through every door (and wall).

May your bug hunting be fruitful!

Cute Pixel

Beauty & Crazy
Game Developer
Oct 13, 2018
fixed 2.png

Ufff...

I'm going to drink a liter of a sedative, but I think I decided to deal with the drones :) In general, , download and test.

In addition, some minor details were corrected. Report all found bugs in the comments :)

Zaratven

Feb 14, 2018
Amazing alpha game, never had problems with drones in V0.1.

the only bug i had is about crossing looked door in room 5 and open locker allow me to take item without open the door of the locker but that all.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes