Unity Abandoned Escape From Titan [v0.1.2] [Cute Pixel]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
Really, abandoned? :( I just found it, looked promising :(
The tag just means the game has gone X amount of time with no updates. Game could still get an update in the future, depends on Cute Pixel. I don't the she is making enough revenue on Patreon to justify heavy development, and so life comes first.

DualElites

Mar 15, 2018
Sorry guys, I'm really trying to work on the game, but you know the situation in the world. My main job takes up almost all of my time, and the other is hard to find right now.

In any case, the project is not abandoned. Stay in touch.
Phew actually glad to hear! Don't worry, fears are already dimmed, especially now that the Dev actually replied! I will definitely stay in touch :D

Cute Pixel

Beauty & Crazy
Game Developer
Oct 13, 2018
Well .. ain”t she the same one from your avatar picture?
New haircut and loss of hair in one side just .. .what happened to that beauty full head of hair ... a mane of sorts.
She be stranded and surprized .. not spotless out of a hair saloon.
She is the same, but with a different hairstyle. I just think that for her image - a flight engineer on a spaceship, a daring, confident, strong and inventive girl, her old image is somehow too cute and innocent :) It seems to me that with such a data she should look more informal or something :)

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
Side shave hairstyle on anything needs to go IMO. Whoever started that trend IRL should be shot.

On Maya specifically, the original suited her better for sure.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Aazkaal

Odo Shortwick

Jun 13, 2018
Movement test. Can we get the abandoned tag removed? The artist is still working on this.

Cute Pixel

Beauty & Crazy
Game Developer
Oct 13, 2018
Movement test. Can we get the abandoned tag removed? The artist is still working on this.
Actually, I didn't stop working. It was just that at some point there were difficulties with free time :)

Cute Pixel

Beauty & Crazy
Game Developer
Oct 13, 2018
synt_or_monsters.PNG

You can express your opinion

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes