Unity Abandoned Escape From Titan [v0.1.2] [Cute Pixel]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Luzifer22

Oct 16, 2017
It is also at the developers discretion if they compile a x86 version. Hell, the game may not even work on x86.

It's 2019, x86 (32 bit) computers are becoming obsolete. If you don't have an x64 system yet, it's definitely time to save up for an upgrade.
a simple 'yes, you have correctly recognized' would have been enough :);)

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
a simple 'yes, you have correctly recognized' would have been enough :);)
Yes, I have correctly recognized that the generic 32 bit request / complaint exists on almost every thread on the site.
Sorry if I seem brash, but the bottom line is that x64 is the big daddy of x86. Which is why the latest tech requires x64.

Cute Pixel

Beauty & Crazy
Game Developer
Oct 13, 2018
alive_naked.jpg

Hey folks.

I know that it seems to you that the project has stalled. Nothing like this. Alas, my main job, for which I have to hold onto for the time being, practically does not leave me any free time for the game. However, I am not going to leave her. Moreover, I want to please you - in the near future I will resume work on the project.
Thanks to all those who supported me all this time. You really help me and I will try to live up to all your wildest expectations! ;)

Best regards, Anna aka Cute Pixel.

Xenon-San

Jun 16, 2017
Updated: 2018/12/19
just 10 more days and we will have a one year anniversary of no update ^^^
yes i'm evil person

i also wish you luck with developing this game cause it looks cool : P~~

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
By the way, why is this thread still marked as "abandoned" since the dev is still active ?

Reactions: Xol

jcloud212

Dec 23, 2018
Well, I would also like to know that. Moreover, above I hinted that the project was not abandoned.
Well, drop a Nightly, let us help bughunt. That would definitely clear the "Abandoned" Tag, as it prooves Progress, instead of just hinting it. You would also bump Exposition.

NoBrainTrust

Jun 16, 2017
Since many people are cynical and like to shout out "cash grab with no progress" & "new years promises / happy x-mas no update" makes the hate flow.

I personally think, with the best intentions, the tag "Abandoned" is harsh and "Onhold" could be applied since you, the maker of the game is still active here. But everything which is OnHold for a longer period of time should still be marked as Abandoned. So please prove me/everyone wrong by workin on it. Thanks.

generaltzo

Aug 25, 2018
She's around, still busy with RL stuff unfortunately. She checks discord a bit. No updates otherwise. I think she's stabilizing her next build when she finds time.

Reactions: Cute Pixel

Cute Pixel

Beauty & Crazy
Game Developer
Oct 13, 2018
She's around, still busy with RL stuff unfortunately. She checks discord a bit. No updates otherwise. I think she's stabilizing her next build when she finds time.
Yes, this is it. Sorry for the veeeeeery long delay, the work does not leave time for the project. But, now, when the whole world is inhibited by the well-known problem, I have more free time and I hope to provide you with new content soon.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes