Azure Sun

Apr 15, 2021
Good game so far, lookin forward to more updates :)
I managed to fight Cassandra and go outside, does anything happen after that or is that the end of this version?
That's the end of this version. You can go outside and play around with the cat and chase mechanics if you so desire.

Reactions: warrenitro

Wienerwurstwald

Aug 21, 2018
Didn't get past the hideout yet, but this looks super promising to me. Awesome start. I was very impressed by the dialogue/interaction choices available and possible branching at a later point. But as someone else said, the workload will turn out crazy. I hope you can find a nice balance there and I look forward to play some more.

ggunited

Oct 6, 2019
Just tried the version 0.1.5, the game is overall good. I like the story background and many of choice/ variety during the scene.
Also a fan of those extreme kinks, will like to get more. Keep it up.

Circle0Trick

Jan 9, 2019
Absolutely love this sort of content, and the premise is a silly sort of fun.
It seems you do still(?) get blackscreened after losing to Cassandra's tutorial fight, but the experience up to it has been positive. I think I spent like an hour just exploring different dialogue routes. Love it.

Thank you for posting.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SurprisedMoth

Sep 29, 2017
man the premises hit really close to nowada are good
i remember some manhua with the same premises, but the mc had op power (the chi stuff)
even the title is a play of misandry, lul
good luck dev watch out for me2 :Kappa:
Can you tell me the name of that manhua, please?

Reactions: Netatama

drac8003

Feb 8, 2022
i tried the game its pretty nice and fun. i know its still missing art work but the that can be improved i would say that we get cassandras more scenes before others and then get other types of expierences with cassandra firstt before moving on to the other characters also pls see the bondankodan size those are too big and dont fit size for the blond with glasses

Lyem

Mar 31, 2020
Well this kind of beginning is really good, voices, animations, just some little bugs here and there, but you can easily take your time and fix those, they're more of a side polishing.

That said...

If you're still there~

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ariestra

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Nice game, thanks! Only I always fail that circle mini-game, don't know what I'm doing wrong.

I also hope that the other path will be available soon. Thanks again!

Parrbapp

Dec 5, 2021
Nice game, thanks! Only I always fail that circle mini-game, don't know what I'm doing wrong.

I had the same problem, because i didn't know, that I had to use spacebar on the keyboard to succeed in the "remove-footwear" minigame (if that is, what you were talking about). Using the mousebutton won't work.

Reactions: Aseratrix

wflts

Nov 24, 2018
Nice game, some suggestions:
- Too much options in a fight, wastes lots of time to see all results. A review system or a surrender button is better.
- Just a little bit too much animation, like heart or exclamation mark.
- Difficult to find where to save during conversation. A reminder before boss fight is better.

p.s. I can help do a translation on chinese if needed

Oct 1, 2018
1645195432605.png
Bug report screen show black when u first fight and lose to casandra
If you win character compelete frezee and cant move any inch

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 22 Votes