• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

moonblackhen

Jan 25, 2022
Losing to Cassandra still gives a black screen, and since I have just 1 HP (is that because I did not resist Isabel?) I have no choice but to lose as soon as I get to where she fights back in the tutorial battle.

EDIT: I started over and this time tried fighting Isabel. After talking to her and kissing her foot this happened:
IsabelBug.png

EDIT2: Another bug: I WON the training battle against Cassandra, but when I got to speak to her she asks "Are you ready for me to teach you the proper way to fight us?", as if I have not fight her yet,

Final Edit: After winning against Cassandra I am able to walk through walls.

Last edited:

<sunrise>

Sep 10, 2019
Well, this is a proper femdom game as for me, especially judging by the description and rather bold tags... On the other hand, there are a lot of bugs and a small amount of content at the moment. Therefore, for now, better wait for the next updates so as not to ruin the impression of the game. But I'll definitely keep an eye for future developments

KrakenKiller

Aug 12, 2019
man the premises hit really close to nowada are good
i remember some manhua with the same premises, but the mc had op power (the chi stuff)
even the title is a play of misandry, lul
good luck dev watch out for me2 :Kappa:
Yep this game is literally based off modern feminism!

Ariestra

Femdom Game Dev
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2022
Losing to Cassandra still gives a black screen, and since I have just 1 HP (is that because I did not resist Isabel?) I have no choice but to lose as soon as I get to where she fights back in the tutorial battle.

EDIT: I started over and this time tried fighting Isabel. After talking to her and kissing her foot this happened:
View attachment 1621084

EDIT2: Another bug: I WON the training battle against Cassandra, but when I got to speak to her she asks "Are you ready for me to teach you the proper way to fight us?", as if I have not fight her yet,

Final Edit: After winning against Cassandra I am able to walk through walls.
Thanks for the thorough playtest! All the issues should be covered with the last hotfix 0.1.5.

Ariestra

Femdom Game Dev
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2022
Ariestra you may wanna seriously consider reducing the scope of the game to a fraction of what it is right now. Multiple towns, each with its own NPCs and scenes across 2 completely different paths is completely nuts for a single dev, especially one that just got started. Consider that game complexity multiplies as more and more variables get added to your game!

I'd suggest keeping only one path alive with maybe just 2-3 towns, leaving yourself the option to add more once the game is finished if you still want to. Keep in mind that you may want to invest your time in new projects at some point and this way you'd (hopefully) leave behind a finished product.

Just my 2 cents.
I sincerely appreciate your advise. This is indeed like working on two separate games. I'll keep that in mind!

Reactions: Z - Reborn

kiei

Sep 1, 2018
Loved the game so far! It has tons of potential (maybe too much?) I wish the following updates are as fast as your hotfixes :PogChamp:

I just hope it won't end up abandoned, it would be a terrible shame for femdom lovers!

Reactions: Hereclestoil69

lagelord

Sep 13, 2020
Obey her when she asks you to get off the car.

just updated a hotfix 0.1.4 which allows you to save right before that choice so you don't have to go through the whole intro again. (Thanks lagelord for the suggestion).
Great! Thanks for the update, maybe keep in my mind to trigger a save point whenever there is an important choice or a scene with different outcomes, that could make it smoother to play
a question, where does the content end, is it after the fight with Cassandra?

Ariestra

Femdom Game Dev
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2022
Great! Thanks for the update, maybe keep in my mind to trigger a save point whenever there is an important choice or a scene with different outcomes, that could make it smoother to play
a question, where does the content end, is it after the fight with Cassandra?
Sure, it will be like that in next updates.

I think I've actually spent more time developing AFTER Cassandra's scenes, but there is no sexual content after that so we could say that yes, the current content ends after Cassandra's fight.

For all of those who are curious on what I've spent so much time developing, is on the chase mechanic of the NPCs. If you get out of the base after Cassandra's fight, you can give it a test. I wanted to keep the Line-of-Sight as close as possible to a real chase, as well as the "cat form" mechanics (break-on-eye-contact , steal, mana drain, HUD, Cooldown, etc).
The runaway path is supposed to have little dungeons where you'll have to use this mechanic to sneak through the goal, so I wanted to keep it already implemented so I can focus on the H-scenes in next updates. Although I think the chase mechanic could still be better, so I might tweak it a bit more in the future.

Reactions: Hereclestoil69

Azure Sun

Apr 15, 2021
This was loads of fun. We need more good femdom games, and this one definitely has potential. A few things I noticed for future versions:

*While I liked that each situation has a variety of different paths to go down that will unlock various scenes (namely the traffic stop and Cassandra's training), it did get a little tedious pressing spacebar through content I've already seen to find everything. I recommend a 'skip' option, (something that will let the player speed through dialogue when it's pressed) a lot of games will attach it to the 'Ctrl' key, to be implemented to bypass this issue (unless there was a skip option that I completely missed).

*Due to the wide variety of scenes hidden within somewhat complex situations, I would recommend implementing some sort of recollection room or memory item. This would allow players to quickly review scenes that they've seen previously so that their save folder doesn't start filling up after the first couple of areas (I'm looking at you Domina and ToT). Of course this isn't something I would expect from a first build, but I do think it would be wise to lay the groundwork early on before it becomes too much of a monumental task to implement late game.

*I noticed in some posts and from the changelog that there were some issues around Cassandra's scenario black-screening or freezing, and that they were supposedly fixed. Unfortunately, I encountered them even after playing with the latest version (v0.1.5). I was able to get past it after relogging back a couple of saves. I THINK, not certain, that it occurred because I turned down Cassandra's offer for training the first time, to come back and accept the 2nd time. After I relogged an old save and accepted the training immediately, everything worked fine and I could finish the training and leave the bunker as planned (there was a bit of walking through walls after entering the hallway between the main room and the hideout entrance, but I resolved that by simply walking back into the main hideout room and re-entering the hallway, it worked fine then.) Those are the only bugs that jump to mind during my playthrough, they were, however, significant bugs.

I hope this is helpful, please don't take this as bashing or anything of the sort, I'm only mentioning these points because you seem to be interacting with the posts here, and I think you'll see this. I hope to see more great content from you in the future, keep it up!

Parrbapp

Dec 5, 2021
I really don't understand, how the "remove footwear" talent with the red and green circle is supposed to work. I only ever get failed attempts, no matter what I try

Ariestra

Femdom Game Dev
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2022
This was loads of fun. We need more good femdom games, and this one definitely has potential. A few things I noticed for future versions:

*While I liked that each situation has a variety of different paths to go down that will unlock various scenes (namely the traffic stop and Cassandra's training), it did get a little tedious pressing spacebar through content I've already seen to find everything. I recommend a 'skip' option, (something that will let the player speed through dialogue when it's pressed) a lot of games will attach it to the 'Ctrl' key, to be implemented to bypass this issue (unless there was a skip option that I completely missed).

*Due to the wide variety of scenes hidden within somewhat complex situations, I would recommend implementing some sort of recollection room or memory item. This would allow players to quickly review scenes that they've seen previously so that their save folder doesn't start filling up after the first couple of areas (I'm looking at you Domina and ToT). Of course this isn't something I would expect from a first build, but I do think it would be wise to lay the groundwork early on before it becomes too much of a monumental task to implement late game.

*I noticed in some posts and from the changelog that there were some issues around Cassandra's scenario black-screening or freezing, and that they were supposedly fixed. Unfortunately, I encountered them even after playing with the latest version (v0.1.5). I was able to get past it after relogging back a couple of saves. I THINK, not certain, that it occurred because I turned down Cassandra's offer for training the first time, to come back and accept the 2nd time. After I relogged an old save and accepted the training immediately, everything worked fine and I could finish the training and leave the bunker as planned (there was a bit of walking through walls after entering the hallway between the main room and the hideout entrance, but I resolved that by simply walking back into the main hideout room and re-entering the hallway, it worked fine then.) Those are the only bugs that jump to mind during my playthrough, they were, however, significant bugs.

I hope this is helpful, please don't take this as bashing or anything of the sort, I'm only mentioning these points because you seem to be interacting with the posts here, and I think you'll see this. I hope to see more great content from you in the future, keep it up!
Thank you so much for your extensive and detailed feedback. I've carefully read it all, and you've got great points. I'll make sure to apply them in future updates.

I'm gonna have to triple-check this blackscreen issue with Cassandra.

And don't worry, I won't take any comment about the game as bashing, specially when you've been so polite. Any contribution to slightly improve the overall quality of the game is greatly welcome. Thanks again for your time and your feedback :)

Reactions: Azure Sun

Parrbapp

Dec 5, 2021
Hint: One of the circles is slowly shrinking, until it is small enough to be on top of the other, or even smaller...
Yes, I understand that it's supposed to be working with the right timing, but every single one of my attempts resulted in a failure. I really don't get it and therefore stopped playing :/

Parrbapp

Dec 5, 2021
Try to press the spacebar and the "enter" key. Are you playing on windows?
I used left-click with the mouse which did not work. Thank you for your advice. Maybe I'll try spacebar or "Enter" like you suggested, but since HPs even go down to 1 in this trainingsmode, it seems I will first have to start from the beginning / last save. Although story is hilarious and entertaining, I don't know if I'm really motivated to do so.

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
Good game so far, lookin forward to more updates :)
I managed to fight Cassandra and go outside, does anything happen after that or is that the end of this version?

4.70 star(s) 22 Votes