Pysus

Jun 25, 2020
what to do if u ran out of hairpin.

cant pass eastern tower

edit: nvmnd, its just stucked.

there's just so much other stuffs in this game that arent shown or have guided path to get to. like whats the deal with the bat thing for the old lady, the gem bags and gold, etc...

Last edited:

vrtrtr

May 8, 2017
I cannot for the life of me figure out how to do laundry.
Any ideas? Yes, I have visited both rooms for their stack. I don't get it.

spokkimax

Sep 19, 2022
Sorry guys, but I have a question: does Kagura Games get the images directly from the developer? Because some images look way too faithful to the original artstyle and this makes me think about the fact that they cannot be created from scratch, at least not in this way with this level of faithfulness.
For example try to look at this pair of images:
Censored:
Uncensored:

Last edited:
Aug 22, 2022
I actually like this game way more than I expected. For the first time in a while, I actually look forward to replaying an RPGM game tomorrow. I wanted to play this game blind but I'm sad to say that I did resort to using walkthroughs later on because I got absolutely stuck.

Sorry guys, but I have a question: does Kagura Games get the images directly from the developer? Because some images look way too faithful to the original artstyle and this makes me think about the fact that they cannot be created from scratch, at least not in this way with this level of faithfulness.
For example try to look at this pair of images:
Censored:
Uncensored:
Haven't read anything in particular about Kagura Games' procedures, but from what I read a long time ago, I remember that most publishers do something like:
  • get the original uncensored CGs from the original developers
    • if the original uncensored CGs were drawn with actual genitals (because the original Japanese artist just had that much soul in him), then they release it as it is
    • if the original uncensored CGs had no "real" genitals (e.g dick is just a thick slab of pink hues underneath the mosaics, Barbie/Ken anatomy) they could either get the original artist to redraw it (don't know if this ever happened) OR they give their very own in-house/freelance intern-kun to draw the dick/pussy in the original artist's stead (this is what happens most of the time)
  • get the censored CGs (because for some reason the original developers can't provide the uncensored assets)
    • release it as it is for the western audience
    • try their hand at "uncensoring" the art (I think this happened to a particular VN, but I can't remember what it is)
Most of the time, we're stuck with intern-kun redrawing the genitals for the uncensored releases. However, as for this game, I'm not really confident enough to give an answer to it so unless the publisher or the original developers themselves say something about this, we can only speculate. At the very least, I'm quite sure they didn't draw the art from scratch.

Sitris

Sep 13, 2019
[RPGM] [Completed] Escape from Fortress Lugohm [v1.01] [Barony Sengia]

EFrz5wmWwAAmxf9.jpg
Aisha is a carefree thief. She was headed home after completing a guild quest. But, on the way back,

she was captured by the infamous Count Lugohm and his guards.

What will become of Aisha? Will Aisha be able to escape from the impregnable Lugohm Fortress?

Find out in this Stealth Survival RPG delivered in native English! NOW FINALLY IN ITALIAN!

The semi-edited Italian translation combines the flexibility of human ingenuity with the fast interpretation of our super computers with Intel Pentium 4 processors!

THIS PROJECT IS STILL IN WIP. This translation is NOT to be considered a FULL EDITED ITALIAN VERSION OF THE GAME. There are still some MTL italian lines.

Download the game via this link:

The rar file contains the game translated into Italian, the link to the guide with the solution and a save file with direct access to the gallery

Last edited:

Kryomancer

Feb 7, 2022
All of the links in the OP are dead.

• Uploadhaven makes you wait 30 seconds to give a 404
  • Letsupload is EOL
  • Anonfile is EOL
  • Racaty gives you a loading bar and times out
  • Zippy is EOL
  • Nopy is EOL

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
There's also the mega, mixdrop, pixeldrain, and yourfilestore links. I'd recommend either Mega or Pixeldrain.

• Angry
Reactions: Kryomancer

Sonnymafia

Aug 24, 2017
Escape from Fortress Lugohm v1.01
Unofficial JGP format (Joiplay package)

- Optimized look and size of the texts
- Optimized controls for standard gamepad
- Included savegame with unlocked gallery

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 6 Votes