RPGM - Completed - Escape from Fortress Lugohm [v1.01] [Barony Sengia]

1. 3.00 star(s)

CocoMelo

I remember playing this game a long time ago. As far as I remember I didn't really like this game much. The setup of this game is great but the execution is not. The scenes were very generic and repetitive and there was just no way I could fap on this much material.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Rastafoo

Aisha is a member of the adventurer's guild -
    But when she's caught by guards and thrown into prison,
    She's gotta think smart in order to escape!
    Will Aisha be a cool thief? Or a total whore?
    The choice is yours!

The writing in this game depends on the difficulty.
    Normal Mode involves Aisha escaping the fort,
    But Hard mode adds a whole other story!
    In it, you find the leader of the fort and take him down!

The game has four endings. Two are good, and two are bad.
    My favorite ending is when you become a whore ~
    But you might like the rich ending instead.

As you can probably tell, this game has a huge focus on stealth mechanics.
    In general, you should approach the guards from behind and take them out!
    There's also guns, lockpicks, and tons of other features to explore.
    But let's be honest, we're all here for the sex scenes!

There are 25 scenes in total.
    Blowjobs, handjobs, riding dick! Its wonderful.
    As you have sex more and more, the guards will talk about how good you are in the bedroom.

OVERALL- I would not blame you if you call this game a masterpiece. For me however, its a tad too linear and many of the environments feel too similar and some parts may require a walkthrough. So that's why I gave it 4 stars
  3. 4.00 star(s)

dreminh

for some miss understanding this is their first game dated back all the way to 2013 not the sequel to their third game Olect Desert so any who say this is the disappointment is wrong , this served as the prolog to Olecta released around 2016 which is their third game
  4. 3.00 star(s)

DoctorThanks77

ANOTHER DISCLAIMER: THIS IS THE FIRST GAME, NOT THE SECOND AND BEST ENDING IS ON HARD MODE, I DID NOT KNOW THAT.

disclaimer: i was unable to get the best ending AKA the one where you complete every sidequest. in my playthrough, the Elven maid and Elven Emissary sidequest as well the conclusion of the Red captain's fate was unfinished, just trying to reach the normal ending was really trying my patience.

Unlike the first game where the majority of the plot lines were easy to follow. the free-roaming style and freedom given to the player worked against me more then what the developer intended, the subtle hints of where to go and what to do could of been easily overlooked, and the Hint room dried up without a single hint of how to achieve the best ending or how to complete the remaining side quests.

the 2nd game follows the same formula as the first, you are isolated in a enclosed area swarming with guards on the lookout for you but your ability to seduce them and benefit from it is hampered compared to what you could gain in the previous game, where you could assassinate the bandits after asleeping with them for both XP and some loot, in this game you can only pickpocket them afterwards.

the story this time tries to be more in depth but my inability to solve every questline led me to the normal ending with several unresolved questions, what will happen the the Elven maid and emissary? what was the tutorial guy's real identity? will I get to either seduce or beat down the red captain? all unresolved due to the free-roaming nature of the game meant I had every now and again lost the direction the game was pointing me

This was definitely a let-down compared to the original, I hope the third game will be more promising

Edit: it turn out this was the first game in the series, also hard mode adds additional parts to the story, might have to make another review when i get the time to do hard mode
  5. 1.00 star(s)

♍VoidTraveler

Massive letdown. That sums it all up, really.

What to expect:
    *Exactly the same level of lewdness as the one you can find in "Magician of the Olecta Desert."
    Which is to say: Terrible quality and few scenes.
    And i think quality is actually a bit worse here, one look at that jizz which looks like the stuff that comes out of wasp sprays and your turn-off is all but guaranteed. :ROFLMAO::coffee:
    *Default rpgm sound, which once again had successfully caused me a massive headache.
    *Exactly the same mechanics as in "Magician of the Olecta Desert" with the one single exception being - their far worse implementation in this game.
    ================================
    Verdict: Hell no bruh, i am NOT wasting my time on this.
    I suggest you keep walking as well. :whistle::coffee:
  6. 4.00 star(s)

RedSkyPlays

:D Turnbased combat RPG Game, with dungeon exploring, H-events.
    I played the second series first (Magician of the Olecta Desert), which was the prequel of this game, Clearly this, the first series is less detailed and shorter than the second series. :cautious:
    The game only has the corruption level, that affects the ending. :)
    You can confront enemies to fight, conceal to get upper chance, or even seduce specific enemies. :sneaky:
    The game is pretty detailed and has pretty good amount variety of CGs. :D
    The main protagonist design is good, You can change her outfit too. although i think standing pictures only show up in dialogues and H-scenes. :whistle:
    The game has different type of endings, sadly you can't unlock all the H-scenes in the end of the game. So better get all those H-scenes or look out for full save. :p
    Again, in my opinion this game is pretty good, looking from RPG gameplay aspect. :giggle: