• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

HarveyD

Oct 15, 2017
Can you see the ending of the previous update only when the new one comes out? What?
I'm clearly saying I don't always play the full update. Are you dense? Why are we even talking about this. It doesn't matter when I saw what, the blackmail subplot is boring and overdone.

Reactions: DirectXD1943

JBP

Oct 30, 2020
Thanks a lot for this excellent game. Keep it up and hoping for the next update soon. Kudos.

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
i dont know... i would have liked to be always in controll what happens instead of choosing a path. for example i hated the sisters best friend and her girlfriend and loved that we could let out some steam and tell them to fuck off. on the other site i liked ashe to be sub to the cop. so choosing one route now i have to see or miss things i would have liked to see or dont want to see. why not just let us decide scene for scene? i mean there probably going to be scenes nearly identical on all routes otherwise its going to be a hell off work to do write three diffrent storys.

Alucard421

Aug 5, 2021
So how long we have to keep dealing with the rapist cop? WIll she be a permanent figure in the game who can get away with sexual assault just like real life cops get away with? Damn couldn't believe someone got on my hat list that quick and I think she is also a author's pet.

Edit: At least after that only the SIren Route was available for me which was my greatest joy. Let her fight let her be confident, let her be able to defend against those who manipulate her.she has suffered enough. let her live free and confident, fk those who judge her.

Last edited:
Reactions: minibaer12

Kontralta

Sep 28, 2023
I'm clearly saying I don't always play the full update. Are you dense? Why are we even talking about this. It doesn't matter when I saw what, the blackmail subplot is boring and overdone.
We're talking about this because I don't understand why you're doing this. And English is not my native language, what does the phrase “Are you dense?” mean?

TripleZ

Jun 23, 2017
is there any new scene with the mom ?
maybe the mc accidentally show her weenie again while watching tv and the mom touch it as she get horney

View attachment 3621852 ToOink !!
Haha....very witty reply buddy!
But seriously any hardcore scenes from her yet?
There are surprisingly quite a bit actually, from teasing to full on sex. If my memory serves right, 5 in total. Note that most of them are path dependent and not always with MC.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
damn this futa mania...the game seems very good, but i'm not playing as a fake futa...(i bet MC will not have a pussy too...am i wrong..i hope so) if only there will be a chance to play it as a male...damn

• Haha
Reactions: Birdnman993

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
damn this futa mania...the game seems very good, but i'm not playing as a fake futa...(i bet MC will not have a pussy too...am i wrong..i hope so) if only there will be a chance to play it as a male...damn
MC have pussy and dick too

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
what futa mania? only 10% of the games on the site have the tag. and it gets used together with trans so i guess its probably going to be like 3-4%. oh btw she is a real futa with both.

Kontralta

Sep 28, 2023
Damn this male mania. You want to play as a male even where there are no males at all. Go to other games and play as your favorite males, there are so many games with them. But here this is don't need.

DirectXD1943

Dec 9, 2022
It's so obvious that the blackmailer is Delilah, why are we spending time pretending it's some fucking mystery? I mean, unless they're adding a red herring that adds fucking nothing other than stretching out the "MyStErY". Also, I can't possibly see how the reveal is going to make us want to engage with them, ESPECIALLY if it's Delilah. This game is fantastic visually and when building sexual tension, but god the overarching story is so fucking tedious. So many times the dialogue just drones on and on repeating itself, and it's SO often about the one dumb plot point for each chapter. Whether it's worry about the sister in 1 & 2, the drugs/date in 3, the blackmail in 4. I mean, give me a break.

Also, I kiiinda like choosing the 1 of 3 routes, but it feels like you kinda lose the ability to choose if you wanna be sub or dom with each person, like being a sub with Vanessa but a dom with Isabella. It more just feels like a complicated way of going "do you want the NTR route or not". It's fine, but doesn't feel like the most effective way to do it.

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
I think they confused the names and are talking about having to fuck Zoey also Im pretty sure Fionas sister is lying and was looking at a certain picture on her phone which is why she got so scared and hid her phone or that could have just been put in to throw us off
My thoughts exactly. Pretty sure Del peeped on Ashe and Zoey getting it on, and that's how she learned Ashe's secret. It explains why the text came right after they hooked up. It also explains why sex with Zoey was forced. Without it, the blackmail arc wouldn't work.

Del may be a shy girl, but she's also extremely driven, and has been in love with Ashe for years. The whole sleepover thing shows that she'll take, or create, any opportunity to get closer to Ashe. Del said Fiona told her, only after Ashe said Fiona knew, and then begged Ashe not to tell Fiona that she knows.

She just doesn't have the personality to do what the blackmailer is doing, and she cares too much about Ashe to actually be outright cruel to her which the 'Duplo Slut' sorta was.
So far, the blackmailer has made one request, and it was exactly the sort of thing an innocent girl like Del would ask for. As for the "duplo slut" line, could just have been Del's extremely driven personality doing what needed to be done, or she may have been genuinely jealous and angry at Ashe, having just witnessed her fucking Zoey, whom she just met.
i dont know... i would have liked to be always in controll what happens instead of choosing a path. for example i hated the sisters best friend and her girlfriend and loved that we could let out some steam and tell them to fuck off. on the other site i liked ashe to be sub to the cop. so choosing one route now i have to see or miss things i would have liked to see or dont want to see. why not just let us decide scene for scene? i mean there probably going to be scenes nearly identical on all routes otherwise its going to be a hell off work to do write three diffrent storys.
Use URM(Universal Renpy Mod), and you can see everything in a single playthrough. This game is coded in a very compatible way for URM. You can literally see all dialogue and scenes for every path, while only keeping the variables for your chosen path.

HarveyD

Oct 15, 2017
I bet it's because you don't like it. What do you like then? Incest? College? Harem? Because one can say those are also boring and overdone.
Those certainly are overdone. And you'd be well within your right to voice that opinion.

4.90 star(s) 85 Votes