• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Ugh, blackmail is such a lame way to force drama into the story. You could see it coming a mile away and is still disappointing.

And i still dont like the decision to force the MC to fuck Zoey. Seems silly to just use a throw away character on that which seemed like a big struggle for the MC her entire life to just do a one night stand doesnt fit in at all.

Edit was wrong character name

Last edited:

Me-ta-Xa

Oct 27, 2022
Ugh, blackmail is such a lame way to force drama into the story. You could see it coming a mile away and is still disappointing.

And i still dont like the decision to force the MC to fuck Fiona. Seems silly to just use a throw away character on that which seemed like a big struggle for the MC her entire life to just do a one night stand doesnt fit in at all.
Though I agree on the blackmail thingy....not sure where thats heading.
Also a bit confused that Fiona's sister now knows about Ash's duplo secret....or did she already know??? (plot twist)
I don't think this will be a one night stand with Fiona, my gues is that they will explore much further....and I'm all for it :ROFLMAO:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
EruptionImminent-0.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!
New update, let's go!​

• Red Heart
Reactions: turgsh01

MadfireMonkey

Dec 1, 2022
Though I agree on the blackmail thingy....not sure where thats heading.
Also a bit confused that Fiona's sister now knows about Ash's duplo secret....or did she already know??? (plot twist)
I don't think this will be a one night stand with Fiona, my gues is that they will explore much further....and I'm all for it :ROFLMAO:
I think they confused the names and are talking about having to fuck Zoey also Im pretty sure Fionas sister is lying and was looking at a certain picture on her phone which is why she got so scared and hid her phone or that could have just been put in to throw us off

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
It would be interesting to see a poll over which path people are primarily interested in. I may be biased but I genuinely feel like there's no way more than a couple of players are primarily interested in a voyeur path.

Reactions: Birdnman993

lubering

Sep 12, 2022
Honestly, I don’t like it when I’m forced to follow one path, why is this necessary? It’s better to give the opportunity to make a choice depending on the situation, with this character I want Ashe to be submissive, but with another character I would like her to be dominant.

clrgm

Mar 18, 2021
I thought day 30 was going to be the public released. Why is it already available? (Not complaining obviously)

HarveyD

Oct 15, 2017
Didn't you expect this after the phone message? This is weird.
Yeah, as soon as I saw the phone message I knew blackmail was coming. The question then is, when did I see the message? Today, along with part of this update. And I'll probably see the end of this update when the next one drops.

AlliebuttDK

Jun 8, 2021
I think they confused the names and are talking about having to fuck Zoey also Im pretty sure Fionas sister is lying and was looking at a certain picture on her phone which is why she got so scared and hid her phone or that could have just been put in to throw us off
Pretty sure it was thrown in to throw us off, even if it's obvious it wasn't her for anyone who's paid even a little bit of attention to her. She just doesn't have the personality to do what the blackmailer is doing, and she cares too much about Ashe to actually be outright cruel to her which the 'Duplo Slut' sorta was. Hell, when you arrive at the sleep-over, she's rambling about how important it is that everything goes well in order to impress Ashe to Fiona. How she reacted with her phone, was more than likely just her being awkward and shy around Ashe, like we've already seen that she is on multiple other occasions. Hell, her doing that makes even less sense if you actually try to make out with her in the closet, since at that point Ashe has shown an interest in her which would mean she would have even less reason to try to blackmail Ashe when she then knows Ashe is at least a little interested in her, beyond just seeing her as Fiona's puppy-dog younger sister.

While I'm sure the blackmailer could be someone we already know, frankly it probably is, I also wouldn't be surprised if it's someone we've either not met at all, or just seen in passing at this point. Is that likely? Not really, but I also wouldn't be surprised. Because at this point, we haven't really seen anyone with enough genuine beef to want to do this to Ashe. The only ones I could think would do it, would be that bitch-ass politician or her gold-digger girlfriend. Everyone else Ashe has either known for too long, or haven't at all showed any hints that they would do this sort of thing. But I guess the truth will come out eventually. Guess all we can do is wait and see what happens.

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
Honestly, I don’t like it when I’m forced to follow one path, why is this necessary? It’s better to give the opportunity to make a choice depending on the situation, with this character I want Ashe to be submissive, but with another character I would like her to be dominant.
I understand you, but I guess there is no choice but to have two separate games (or 3 if you want to see the cuckqueen path)

It would be interesting to see a poll over which path people are primarily interested in. I may be biased but I genuinely feel like there's no way more than a couple of players are primarily interested in a voyeur path.
I'm also curious about a survey like this, although you shouldn't underestimate NTR fans, sometimes it's even scary. :ROFLMAO:

Kontralta

Sep 28, 2023
Yeah, as soon as I saw the phone message I knew blackmail was coming. The question then is, when did I see the message? Today, along with part of this update. And I'll probably see the end of this update when the next one drops.
Can you see the ending of the previous update only when the new one comes out? What?

4.90 star(s) 85 Votes