Kontralta

Sep 28, 2023
one of the devlogs said either April or may. I'm guess end of April probably seems seems like there is just 1 ingame day of renders left then who knows how long to code and patch up any bugs etc.
Last devlog.
"I've narrowed down the release date to May, since an April release seems rather unlikely by now (sorry). I'm confident for May though!"

Reactions: gojira667

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Last devlog.
"I've narrowed down the release date to May, since an April release seems rather unlikely by now (sorry). I'm confident for May though!"
ah I see I didnt see there was a new devlog up talking about the estimated release I only recall the one before that 1

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
MorriganRae

I am not the person who complains much. But the size of the dick of Ashe is way too big. Please resize it to normal. I do not know how other Patreons think about it and I hope that they also give their opinion about this "monsterdick"

I know that we have to accept what the dev will give to us. But this is for me way over the top.

All the best with the next update.

Last edited:

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
I am not the person who complains much. But the size of the dick of Ashe is too big. Please resize it to normal. I do not know how other Patreons think about it and I hope that they also give their opinion about this "monsterdick"
I think you either been fooled on 1st of April, or this is just some kind of non-canonical pic that dav just give to the audience.

Reactions: Jafo

MorriganRae

Game Developer
May 21, 2023
MorriganRae

I am not the person who complains much. But the size of the dick of Ashe is way too big. Please resize it to normal. I do not know how other Patreons think about it and I hope that they also give their opinion about this "monsterdick"

I know that we have to accept what the dev will give to us. But this is for me way over the top.

All the best with the next update.
Ashe's new look is based on a lot of research I did on this topic. This new body type is the amalgamation of the most popular futanari in media I could find.
I think with this new look I can reach a broader audience and thus maximize profit going forward.

Do you think it would help if I made her boobs bigger? That could balance out the size of her penis a bit, maybe :unsure:.

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
I always stay with the point that the dev decides what we will see. But I hope, just like Axel34 tells, it is a first of april joke. Ashe was perfect for me. This game made me the first ever where I became Patreon of.

And if not? We will have to live with it.............

All the best.

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Ashe's new look is based on a lot of research I did on this topic. This new body type is the amalgamation of the most popular futanari in media I could find.
I think with this new look I can reach a broader audience and thus maximize profit going forward.

Do you think it would help if I made her boobs bigger? That could balance out the size of her penis a bit, maybe :unsure:.
Aren't they already much bigger, as well as her thighs?

Reactions: Jafo

JM24

May 27, 2021

Please no...I hope this is an April Fool joke...I have had enough of oversized boobs and dicks that's way out of proportions...totally destroys the character for me...

4.90 star(s) 86 Votes