Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
In general. You can contextually figure out what happened with most of these games when the content is skipped.
Maybe it's just the games ive been playing but any of the games I have played so far that has optional NTR content it never happens even if the player never sees it. So I guess I got lucky so far if you are saying it's common for it to happens with or without it being optional.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
In general. You can contextually figure out what happened with most of these games when the content is skipped.
It's not skippable content. It's alternate content - meaning that there's one path which includes NTR/cuckquean content, and an alternate path in which those things never happen and the characters who were involved with someone else are instead involved with the MC.

Make one set of choices, and the MC gets cucked. Make a different set of choices, and the MC hits it, instead.

• Haha
Reactions: SerHawkes

MorriganRae

Game Developer
May 21, 2023
It's not skippable content. It's alternate content - meaning that there's one path which includes NTR/cuckquean content, and an alternate path in which those things never happen and the characters who were involved with someone else are instead involved with the MC.

Make one set of choices, and the MC gets cucked. Make a different set of choices, and the MC hits it, instead.
Yeah, it's gonna be pretty much like this.

At some point there'll be a (very obvious) choice where you can choose for or against the cuckquean stuff. You won't miss out on stuff if you choose against it, since you'll get to see content that is not in the cuckquean route instead.

This decision will also touch multiple characters' arcs. So with some the whole relationship with Ashe might change, with others you'll only see an alternate scene here and there.

There will also be a couple different flavors of NTR on that route. A big part will be cuckqueaning with Ashe enjoying watching her partner(s) having fun with others, some sharing and swinging, some will be more on the voyeur side, and some will be a bit more on the classic NTR not-happy-but-still-kinda-into-it side.

If you chose against the cuckquean route, you can still get some of the group sex and sharing stuff, but these will be avoidable things there.

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
Yeah, it's gonna be pretty much like this.

At some point there'll be a (very obvious) choice where you can choose for or against the cuckquean stuff. You won't miss out on stuff if you choose against it, since you'll get to see content that is not in the cuckquean route instead.

This decision will also touch multiple characters' arcs. So with some the whole relationship with Ashe might change, with others you'll only see an alternate scene here and there.

There will also be a couple different flavors of NTR on that route. A big part will be cuckqueaning with Ashe enjoying watching her partner(s) having fun with others, some sharing and swinging, some will be more on the voyeur side, and some will be a bit more on the classic NTR not-happy-but-still-kinda-into-it side.

If you chose against the cuckquean route, you can still get some of the group sex and sharing stuff, but these will be avoidable things there.
Just make sure you're ready for the inevitable people coming in here complaining about the NTR path taking away from development of the "true" path.

Reactions: Temuu

smut

Jul 21, 2017
Sounds good to me, with a lot of options. This is a minefield because people have such different preferences and people are extremely emotional about relationships. I don't get the extreme aversion to 'NTR', which can mean different things to different people anyway. But I also don't like content where people are harassed or emotionally demeaned and when power dynamics get problematic, I want relationships to be healthy and somewhat realistic even in fiction, even if it gets very spicy.

Reactions: Axel34

patriarchy1

Feb 24, 2020

Except scenes that aren't written twice where you can tell something is missing. It's okay dude, I'm good.

pogchampione

Sep 13, 2023
Just make sure you're ready for the inevitable people coming in here complaining about the NTR path taking away from development of the "true" path.
i mean, by definition, yeah - the path you like is the "true path" and the path you don't like are just sucking up resources. a multiple character scene can be reframed as NTR or cuckquean or whatever with just a few text tweaks or one extra render, but it's still a multiple character scene vs. the protag+1 char content so far

i'm personally not into ntr or swinging or whatever and knowing that a decent % of every update will be dedicated to that in the future is a tough sell for me, but that's why i'm not a paid supporter. the developer being open that they've wanted to add this type of content since the start is a really appreciated bit of transparency

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Honestly I can semi go both ways on this.

On one hand, naturally I want to play as that dominant/confident Ashe, mainly to kinda surprise some people with her eventual growing confidence and 'be that alpha' of a sort. But at the same time though, I don't mind having an Ashe who is a bit of a voyeur of sorts. Who is certainly growing her confidence yet is kinda curious with watching her potential partners/interests.

So while it is good that Morrigan (not my mystic wifey though) is being transparent with the fact that we will likely have options to engage or disengage things, I do think some here may be overreacting just a smidge when they see the dreaded 'ntr' tag. Granted, it's not for everyone, self included. Yet as long as it's all optional and above board, I'll be content.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Honestly I can semi go both ways on this.

On one hand, naturally I want to play as that dominant/confident Ashe, mainly to kinda surprise some people with her eventual growing confidence and 'be that alpha' of a sort. But at the same time though, I don't mind having an Ashe who is a bit of a voyeur of sorts. Who is certainly growing her confidence yet is kinda curious with watching her potential partners/interests.

So while it is good that Morrigan (not my mystic wifey though) is being transparent with the fact that we will likely have options to engage or disengage things, I do think some here may be overreacting just a smidge when they see the dreaded 'ntr' tag. Granted, it's not for everyone, self included. Yet as long as it's all optional and above board, I'll be content.
While I have no issue with optional NTR as long as it's optional and isnt cheating. I feel like the bigger problem when it comes to NTR is many considering things that the MC would need to consent to as NTR like swinging , sharing , hotwifing etc , at least if it was a healthy relationship. When in reality it isnt but because alot do consider those things NTR people tend to overreact easily because it involves someone other than the MC. When really it's something the MC would consent too unless the LI cheats on the MC or the dev doesn't make it optional which should always be optional anyways. But this dev I feel is going about it the right way from what I read only time will tell once we get those scenes in the game.

With that being said I won't opt in for the sister NTR scenes lol, probably will opt out for Vanessa as well. At least on my main saves id probably check them out once and thats it. Just doesnt feel like a game I would want to see those characters in those scenes.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
With that being said I won't opt in for the sister NTR scenes...
I mean depending how things go, I kinda don't see Rachel hitting it off with anyone but Ashe, UNLESS one purposefully goes that route. I think the thing with Rachel is that something is off with her and Bella and I am just theorizing that it stems to Ashe. I think that Bella at some time had a thing for Ashe, but given Ashe's complex, she was oblivious to it, hence current state Bella being the bitch she currently is. And I think that Rachel might have known about Bella's crush on Ashe, but kept quiet about it, probably because she may have discovered some feelings of sort for Ashe after their wonderous night of hay hay, and is still in denial about things and such.

So if there was possible sharing involved,I think the semi logical reasoning would be for someone both Rachel and Ashe have some common ground with and not some rando. Fiona would be a maybe, maybe a possible one off.

Vanessa as well...
Here is the thing with Vanessa. I don't really see her as the type to share, kinda akin of sorts to Bella from SG who I definately pick up on the vibe and similarities with. Although, maybe depending on how things shake up and what not, I kinda see her being the one to be a cuckqueen and maybe try to make it up to Ashe by more or less 'Pimping' Ashe out with some girl(s) to make things right, as I really don't see her as the type to give herself up for sex per se. But maybe thats just my own personal view/feeling I'm getting from Vanessa. -Shrugs-

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I mean depending how things go, I kinda don't see Rachel hitting it off with anyone but Ashe, UNLESS one purposefully goes that route. I think the thing with Rachel is that something is off with her and Bella and I am just theorizing that it stems to Ashe. I think that Bella at some time had a thing for Ashe, but given Ashe's complex, she was oblivious to it, hence current state Bella being the bitch she currently is. And I think that Rachel might have known about Bella's crush on Ashe, but kept quiet about it, probably because she may have discovered some feelings of sort for Ashe after their wonderous night of hay hay, and is still in denial about things and such.

So if there was possible sharing involved,I think the semi logical reasoning would be for someone both Rachel and Ashe have some common ground with and not some rando. Fiona would be a maybe, maybe a possible one off.

Here is the thing with Vanessa. I don't really see her as the type to share, kinda akin of sorts to Bella from SG who I definately pick up on the vibe and similarities with. Although, maybe depending on how things shake up and what not, I kinda see her being the one to be a cuckqueen and maybe try to make it up to Ashe by more or less 'Pimping' Ashe out with some girl(s) to make things right, as I really don't see her as the type to give herself up for sex per se. But maybe thats just my own personal view/feeling I'm getting from Vanessa. -Shrugs-
no I agree with what you said it's why I don't plan to see any NTR scenes if they come up on my main save with them. It's hard for me to see a reason they would make sense with what we know about them so far. It feels like it would be out of character to me. Especially Rachael since she already declined Isabella once. Only way I can even see Vanessa is basically what you just said or some kind of blackmail from her mother's partner forget her name Jessica I think ?

• Thinking Face

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
no I agree with what you said it's why I don't plan to see any NTR scenes if they come up on my main save with them. It's hard for me to see a reason they would make sense with what we know about them so far. It feels like it would be out of character to me. Especially Rachael since she already declined Isabella once. Only way I can even see Vanessa is basically what you just said or some kind of blackmail from her mother's partner forget her name Jessica I think ?
Think it was Ugly Whore 92. Unsure.

• Haha
Reactions: Dessolos

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
I like this theory about Isabella. Do you recon her love for Ashe would have morphed somewhat with time? I don't remember if they knew each other in their early teen. They might since she Rachel's best friend for some time. Isabella's love would be what pushed her to be pushy with Ashe. Wanting to push Ashe to be more confident and less of a pushover, waiting for some pushback. That attitude could have morphed what was originally love into something else like contempt or disdain. I don't think she outright hate Ashe. Hate being a really strong word here. now I am going a bit further in speculation on that with a lot of ifs. But if Isabella loved Ashe maybe she kinda hate herself for falling for someone as vulnerable and soft as Ashe is right now and that motivate part of her behavior. For Rachel to say that Isa is not that bad, Something must have happened in the past for her to act that way toward Ashe.

That makes me come to an interrogation: How was Ashe development as a prepubescent kid. I mean before that all those questions of duplo and discrimination might have flew over her head and she herself wasn't affected by her libido yet. So I wonder how was she as a normal kid? Was she always that vulnerable and shy or was she more confident or daring making fast friend like only kids know how. How much being a duplo affected her in her teen years and altered her personality?

And Yhea Jessica is Vanessa's mother's bimbo girlfriend. Honestly I expected her to have her penis in a cage with how she looked. I can't remember if she was wearing underwear or not when the "event" happened.

• Thinking Face

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I like this theory about Isabella. Do you recon her love for Ashe would have morphed somewhat with time? I don't remember if they knew each other in their early teen. They might since she Rachel's best friend for some time. Isabella's love would be what pushed her to be pushy with Ashe. Wanting to push Ashe to be more confident and less of a pushover, waiting for some pushback. That attitude could have morphed what was originally love into something else like contempt or disdain. I don't think she outright hate Ashe. Hate being a really strong word here. now I am going a bit further in speculation on that with a lot of ifs. But if Isabella loved Ashe maybe she kinda hate herself for falling for someone as vulnerable and soft as Ashe is right now and that motivate part of her behavior. For Rachel to say that Isa is not that bad, Something must have happened in the past for her to act that way toward Ashe.

That makes me come to an interrogation: How was Ashe development as a prepubescent kid. I mean before that all those questions of duplo and discrimination might have flew over her head and she herself wasn't affected by her libido yet. So I wonder how was she as a normal kid? Was she always that vulnerable and shy or was she more confident or daring making fast friend like only kids know how. How much being a duplo affected her in her teen years and altered her personality?

And Yhea Jessica is Vanessa's mother's bimbo girlfriend. Honestly I expected her to have her penis in a cage with how she looked. I can't remember if she was wearing underwear or not when the "event" happened.
With Bella, and this is going off of what Evelyn said that Bella liked us or something along that context, I think in all likelyhood she may have had this pretty hard crush on Ashe. But, Ashe being a Duplo and likely having confidence and self esteem issues with her 'status', probably didn't pick up on possible moments where Bella may have hinted at being interested in her. Thus, and this is just speculation and some possible assumption semi akin to another game with a similar type of character (Alison from ORS), where shes kinda acting out, hooking up with as many people as possible, more or less being the biggest slut in the world, all in all likelyhood to provoke a response from Ashe to see if there is any interest there. Her conversation with Rachel got me thinking that, while sure, she and Cleo are 'working' at the same time there is a sense of boredom or probably a lack of passion. Now, it could be that Cleo despite her 'stay Alpha' crap and body type might not have the so called stamina that Bella is projecting. OR, and this is my thinking, she still is kinda hung up on Ashe and wants Ashe. So, natually the 'best' way to provoke a response from Ashe is being the biggest bitch.

I think you are possibly right that maybe Bella's 'love' for her early on was maybe a attempted means to try and get Ashe to be a little more confident of herself, which is possible. But at the same time though, she is assuming Ashe just has a dick and not packing two.

4.90 star(s) 87 Votes