Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Fuck that shit is exhausting.

Saw something like "Stay Sigma" chalked on the sidewalk the other day.
yeah honestly if I didn't dislike Cleo for other reasons her thing about staying alpha is annoying enough she wouldn't be for me.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
yeah honestly if I didn't dislike Cleo for other reasons her thing about staying alpha is annoying enough she wouldn't be for me.
Absolutely. It's not exactly new news, but the whole 'Alpha' thing was condemned by the researcher who invented it, so all of that is built on bullshit. I suppose they could 'stay dom' or 'stay an asshole,' but I doubt that would catch on as much.

tmu500

Apr 14, 2024
I like the game thus far, especially the story. The story tackle drug addition and toxic social. Hopefully the story stay consistency good.

• Red Heart
Reactions: mytaca

xyllas

Nov 27, 2017
I just hope that the routes won't be stuck in a narrow corridor of decisions. Like when you pick Siren route you are dick to everyone and get bold. But why can't you be nice to those that deserve it? There are a few characters that don't deserve any condemnation

Since Siren route would most likely be MC coming out of her 'shell' and stopping being afraid of who she is and embracing it.

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
I just hope that the routes won't be stuck in a narrow corridor of decisions. Like when you pick Siren route you are dick to everyone and get bold. But why can't you be nice to those that deserve it? There are a few characters that don't deserve any condemnation

Since Siren route would most likely be MC coming out of her 'shell' and stopping being afraid of who she is and embracing it.
As far as I understood the dev correctly, the routes are not set in stone, but you have to make different decisions depending on the situation.

Hey people

a little bummed how early this got all leaked here, please support the project if you enjoyed the episode:
| |

Nonetheless, I'm grateful for all the feedback and discussions here :). People have been very active! It's a lot of fun to read through all the theories you've come up with.

I just wanna add some things in response to a couple of comments I've seen...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

smut

Jul 21, 2017
I mean given how Lexi has a ehm... 'skill issue', I can see Lexi being a willing bottom. Unless she is secretly a domme who uses toys and such to dominate...
Hehe, that's one way of phrasing it, but she could just be a grower and more 'average' sized. Though, well yeah its undeniably hinted that she's a more submissive personality and reflected in her body type and equipment as well. If I had to guess Cleo probably don't think of Lexi as capable of being 'alpha' but indeed who knows what she still might be hiding...

I'm sure MR has gotten tons of requests for most characters and options for scenes already, and that's just a sign that we appreciate the characters and the story... but I would absolutely love if even the most stereotypical (sub/dom) characters had a full range of scenes. If my Ashe gets together with Lexi, then Lexi should absolutely have some vag/butt action (giving) on the menu, and as for Fiona... well we've gotten repeated gratuitous shots of her butt, I can't be the only one who has noticed... That raises certain expectations, just saying... :LOL:

Reactions: damnedfrog

smut

Jul 21, 2017
Absolutely. It's not exactly new news, but the whole 'Alpha' thing was condemned by the researcher who invented it, so all of that is built on bullshit. I suppose they could 'stay dom' or 'stay an asshole,' but I doubt that would catch on as much.
I'm pretty sure Cleo's 'alpha' talk is just a callback and parody of various 'bro' influencers, Rogan, etc. Her trying to explain a study about 'sperms' that were 'weak' was pretty hilarious and reminded me so much of really dumb stuff that you can find online.

Reactions: ElmerFapp
Sep 25, 2020
My ultimate happy duplo slut scenario for Ashe would look like this:
Delilah on her dick and Natasha with Fiona taking her holes.

Let's forget all that Pixie heartbreak nonsense. It's time to make happy whole bunch of people. With greater number of genitaliae (?) lies greater responsibility for sexual wellness of your community!

Blackmailer is really a no-factor in the bigger utilitarian picture.
Zrzut ekranu 2024-05-21 190030.png

Last edited:

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
My ultimate happy duplo slut scenario for Ashe would look like this:
Delilah on her dick and Natasha with Fiona taking her holes.

Let's forget all that Pixie heartbreak nonsense. It's time to make happy whole bunch of people. With greater number of genitaliae (?) lies greater responsibility for sexual wellness of your community!

Blackmailer is really a no-factor in the bigger utilitarian picture.
View attachment 3657226
Was just picturing the Fiona/Ashe/Delilah threesome, but yeah, an extra futa to double-team Ashe seems like a good call. Though I'd swap out Natasha for someone else. Eventually need a 4/5 some with Ashe and Fiona's family (not sure if Kate's missing spouse will get thrown into the mix).

Shit, do fantasy scenes like the Fiona Delilah one not count towards Patreon rules? Does that fuck up the odds of an actual Fiona fam group scene?

Sep 25, 2020
Imagine as Natasha Shaw lies as anchor on her back and small Delilah in same position is embedded between her big tits. Then Ashe takes Deli in missionary, while getting Natasha in kinda semi cowgirl in pussy. And Fiona can feast on free estate asshole from the rear.

I guess futa-heaven would looks like that...

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Imagine as Natasha Shaw lies as anchor on her back and small Delilah in same position is embedded between her big tits. Then Ashe takes Deli in missionary, while getting Natasha in kinda semi cowgirl in pussy. And Fiona can feast on free estate asshole from the rear.

I guess futa-heaven would looks like that...
Fiona gets Ashe's pussy, I thought that was obvious. If she can get preggers, it's better to not have the baby mama a cop (and a pretty shitty one), especially when you have a righteous best friend right there.

Rimuru154

Apr 17, 2019
I hope the MC confronts Fiona about her telling the secret. Like, ffs, MC kept that shit to herself for 20 years, and the moment she tells a single person, that person tells another within a day.

That shit is a complete betrayal of trust, regardless of who she told. And you just know that Delilah is the type to accidently let that sort of thing slip, probably while trying to defend the MC

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I hope the MC confronts Fiona about her telling the secret. Like, ffs, MC kept that shit to herself for 20 years, and the moment she tells a single person, that person tells another within a day.

That shit is a complete betrayal of trust, regardless of who she told. And you just know that Delilah is the type to accidently let that sort of thing slip, probably while trying to defend the MC
I mean I hope so to for another reason tho. Like most on this thread I dont believe for a second Fiona told Delilah. To me it was obviously a lie told by Delilah she was caught and fumbled. I just can't see any way Fiona told her sister especially within that quick of a time period. Would of been more believable if more time has passed as I don't see someone that is portrayed as a really good friend like Fiona would let it slip that quickly at least without being drunk. So I want Fiona to find out about the lie.

Side note : I hope next update Ashe tells Fiona about the blackmail since having more people to help the better.

Last edited:

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
I mean I hope so to for another reason tho. Like most on this thread I dont believe for a second Fiona told Delilah. To me it was obviously a lie told by Delilah she was caught and fumbled. I just can't see any way Fiona told her sister especially within that quick of a time period. Would of been more believable if more time has passed as I don't see someone that is portrayed as a really good friend like Fiona would let it slip that quickly at least without being drunk. So I want Fiona to find out about the lie.

Side note : I hope next update Ashe tells Fiona about the blackmail since having more people to help the better.
Ashe is going to confront Fiona about Delilah knowing her secret, and Fiona is going to deny it. Now, I'm sure Delilah is going to be unavailable because of the new job thingy and that's going to add suspense to that particular plot point.

Reactions: MadfireMonkey

Kontralta

Sep 28, 2023
It’s strange why many people decided that the developer suddenly forgot how to come up with a logical plot and would make Delilah a blackmailer, who immediately admitted that she knew Ashe’s secret without the opportunity to justify herself.

4.90 star(s) 92 Votes