Errors with Final Fuck, Queen's Axe and other Japanese games

Thantoast

Sep 9, 2017
and I'm from South America... even changing the region to japan some characters in the system are still messed up

A solution that I found to play Final Fuck and Queen's Axe was to run windows 7 on the virtual box...
If it isn't too much trouble, d'ya think you could also share Queen's Axe with us. I just got done playing Final Fuck and that shit was fucking great. I need more NONKI goodness.

zypheriidx

Jul 24, 2017
im also having the same issues. comming from windows 10 and i actually got the game from dlsite. i tried the local change app and changing my windows to jap with the time change and still cant get passed the character select screen. any fixes for this?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i stoped tring this game because it will never work and to change the over to a nother is a waste because i will never get the compture back to the right one because i no read are speak japanes. hack i some time;s miss up or own

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i only want the game if it workes with out changing anything about my computer lol

Takeme2themoon

Mar 18, 2020
It runs fine for me on Windows 10. Try this:
1) Make sure you have the latest updates to Windows/graphics drivers/compression software (I recommend 7zip).
2) Change your system locale back to English (assuming that's the original language). Also, change all other region/language setting back to default. Ensure you restart your computer.
3) Install . After installing, right-click the .exe and choose Locale Emulator --> Run in Japanese.

Also, would it be alright to upload the game to this site? With credit going to you, of course. If not, you might want to edit/delete the download link before someone notices it.
You are a genius!

Reactions: Frank!eJ

bruhhhh123456

Aug 24, 2021
So, I have a notebook with WIndows 7 from 2012, and bought a new notebook this year... the notebook came with Windows 10... When I used to play those games in my old notebook I never had this kind of problem... but with the new one... Anyway I know that I must change my computer region and language for non unicode programs and I did it, I even checked a box that says: "Beta: Use Unicode UTF-8 for worldwide language support" the games just run with this option marked otherwise they trigger a Startup Error when I try to open them... I took prints from thgames running on my old and new notebook... I think the errors have to do with the fucked up character that you can see in the prints...
this is how my games open on my old notebook:
View attachment 143495
View attachment 143496

and now the bug fest:

View attachment 143497 View attachment 143498 View attachment 143499 View attachment 143500

This second game even run, buggy as hell but Final Fuck and Queen's Axe the game crashes when I select a character...

Can anybody help me??
Could you share Momoko game download?

CrazySemAn

Mar 5, 2023
Perhaps my solution will help someone or my experience. (spent 2 hours) - windows 10 - Final Fuck

The problem is that the main exe does not start, and the secondary exe causes an error when choosing a character.

All that helped me was "Locale.Emulator.2.5.0.1"
We install. Run, Save. close. And run through the context menu (right mouse button)

When installing this emulator, you can skip some step or not find it in the context menu, because sometimes and the location of the emulator is not obvious.

Reactions: A7medLB
May 1, 2022
if you want to play this game Final Fuck you just need to find the game only without damage to the file, it is the launch of the FIGHT, you get an error this means the file itself is damaged by the game itself, look for the same game only without damage to the game, I downloaded from 10 games and 1 game worked, though the game itself needs to be configured there, and it starts without any emulator, without setting up the game system look on the site and you will find if you have a burning desire to play this game,

May 1, 2022
and what the advisers gave you, all this is useless, you just need to find the game without damage, if the game starts and waits for an error when starting the FIGHT, this means the file itself is damaged

May 1, 2022
if the game beeps in Japanese, if you want to run the game you need a new version of the emulator, woo new Ntleas_v1.0.0_Build_46 emulator program , and thanks to her, you can start the game
The Eclipse Witch , ,

May 1, 2022
1 find the program itself 2 DOWNLOAD 3 unpack + install 4 run the program itself 5 select the game you want to run 6 enjoy ( new programs Ntleas_v1.0.0_Build_46 )