3.90 star(s) 16 Votes

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
Erotica - MultiMod Edition (Ep12 Update)
Erotica_SM_Cover.jpg
Go get you some.
( Simply click on the banner image above )
Erotica SM B12a1.jpg Erotica SM B12a2.jpg Erotica SM B12a3.jpg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v7b with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

- Sancho

wuhasy

Apr 26, 2021
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
Erotica - MultiMod Edition (Ep12 Update)
View attachment 3535094
Go get you some.
( Simply click on the banner image above )
View attachment 3535091 View attachment 3535092 View attachment 3535093
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v7b with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

- Sancho
thank you sir! :ROFLMAO:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
According to the "unlock ending" area we're going to get a Riley/Maddison ending :unsure: I figured it would be Riley/Lilly. A bit disappointed but I guess Lilly doesn't really seem like the type to share. Riley and Heather would have been nice :confused:
riley and lilly are on their own paths therefore sorta rivals.

There is a single "sharing" mmf scene in the game (with the "Mistery girl"), dont know if the girl is a LI or not though. I think choosing that closes her route anyway. will report so it gets the swinging tag, cause I only found out from the game's files
mystery girl (identity revealed later) is more fuckbuddy.

The visuals look good. Hope the story does too.
it's not bad or good. some highs and some lows so overall quite bland.

Thanks for the feedback (I've never played a game by this developer).
not the worst nor the best to start with.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i just noticed i have this game upto e.10 ... download this one to continue my MC's journey .. did the one ending .. and reloaded to continue the other stories :love:
yeah yeah i'm a whore dog .. big deal :love::LOL:

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: motseer

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i just noticed i have this game upto e.10 ... download this one to continue my MC's journey .. did the one ending .. and reloaded to continue the other stories :love:
yeah yeah i'm a whore dog .. big deal :love::LOL:

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
only patrons had up to 12 before yesterday.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: ImperialD

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
Thank you Daniels K for Clara's ending! It makes the MC Martin's step-daddy, he can spank his ass :devilish::ROFLMAO:

DogAteMyKarma

Jun 17, 2022
I didn't see anyone else mention this and maybe I just missed something but...

Is it just me or is the Maddison character an homage to the Maddison character from VDateGames/Chaotic games?

They are both busty redheads and both work in similar 'erotic' jobs working behind the camera. They also have the same spelling of their names.

If it is an intentional homage, then I'm all for it. It was a fun character and Chaotic is doing nothing with her so let Daniels give it a go.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Why does this dev insist on putting hard pauses for every black screen in the game? Who wants to sit there staring at a black screen? :(

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

I'm pretty confident that by now, most of you have seen at least one of the endings and have gone through the new and improved sexual scenes. With that in mind I want to ask you the following question:
Keep the "getting ready" part or change it and jump straight to the action?
To clarify, the "getting ready" part is where the characters are ready to begin the intercourse and all you need to do is press the play button to start it. Here you can also click on the screen to change the camera without the action having started. This part does add more depth to the scenes but it also takes as long as the sexual animations to make and pretty much doubles the amount of work on that scene without much gain.
If we were to keep it as is, nothing would change and the other endings will look and feel the same (the way that the sexual scenes are done).
If we were to change it, the only thing changing is that after selecting a position it would jump straight into the action but at a slower pace(Instead of doing nothing as it is now). You would still be able to change the camera angle by clicking on the screen and after clicking the play button things would get more intense at a faster pace.
I for one am cool with it either way, but I think we can do something more with it and change the "getting ready" part with a "going steady" part.
Please vote before I start working on the animations.
What do you think?
Screenshot_20240416_083925_Brave.png
VOTE

Akabakka

Jul 12, 2023
Just started the game and sussing it out . Am I the only one struggling to find any redeeming quality in Heather , the stepsister ? I'm at Chapter 2 , but so far she feels like utter trash as far as her relationship with her sister and Lilly is concerned .

Something major gotta change for me to have a positive opinion of her . So far , her best and only quality , besides obviously her looks , is that everyone but Riley and Lilly seems to be friends or friendly with her . Which means that something is up , or she is really that great of a snake and sociopath

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Just started the game and sussing it out . Am I the only one struggling to find any redeeming quality in Heather , the stepsister ? I'm at Chapter 2 , but so far she feels like utter trash as far as her relationship with her sister and Lilly is concerned .
she is that way early but gets better after getting dicked by mc's magikal dick.

not that unusual on dk's games.

• Haha
Reactions: Raziel_8

Akabakka

Jul 12, 2023
she is that way early but gets better after getting dicked by mc's magikal dick
Yeah but give a reason in game to at least want to tap that , and dip in crazy . Right now i only see the MC somehow and a few characters claiming that she ain't that bad , but that's not what i picture yet . So far the sweet madness girl feels more sane lol . Oh well , i'll see how it evolves later .

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes