3.90 star(s) 16 Votes

El Pene Del Diablo

Oct 16, 2022
how to make a million dollars: start a project to retcon the final 1-2 episodes of every D.K. novel and actually finish the stories.

Mars_ixv

Sep 3, 2022
According to the "unlock ending" area we're going to get a Riley/Maddison ending :unsure: I figured it would be Riley/Lilly. A bit disappointed but I guess Lilly doesn't really seem like the type to share. Riley and Heather would have been nice :confused:

• Sad
Reactions: free_hk

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
its harem without any cheating/sharing/ntr ?
There is a single "sharing" mmf scene in the game (with the "Mistery girl"), dont know if the girl is a LI or not though. I think choosing that closes her route anyway. will report so it gets the swinging tag, cause I only found out from the game's files

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: hobobobb and acondo

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The visuals look good. Hope the story does too.
Storyline isn't one of his most interesting ones.

After Vampires, angry gods, demons, religious cults and mages it's pretty normal.

That being said, so far it's one of the better written ones.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
Storyline isn't one of his most interesting ones.

After Vampires, angry gods, demons, religious cults and mages it's pretty normal.

That being said, so far it's one of the better written ones.
Thanks for the feedback (I've never played a game by this developer).

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Thanks for the feedback (I've never played a game by this developer).
Most of his stories are all tied together with a kind of evil demon god ... thing controlling what's happening. The problem a lot of people had with the joint world thing is the endings were never done well because the main story wasn't ending, just that particular part.

This doesn't seem to be part of that collective though and, so far, the writings been on the better side of things without trying to fit in anything supernatural.

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
Most of his stories are all tied together with a kind of evil demon god ... thing controlling what's happening. The problem a lot of people had with the joint world thing is the endings were never done well because the main story wasn't ending, just that particular part.

This doesn't seem to be part of that collective though and, so far, the writings been on the better side of things without trying to fit in anything supernatural.
I am grateful for the clarification.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
The ending scenes' coding is fucked up... I can tell what DK was shooting for but he missed the target. It's like a primitive version of "LustTime" that is basically broken.

Edit: For you folks that play unmodded, this is basically how the menus work near the end of the Ending scenes:
1712968982756.png 1712969122117.png

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
According to the "unlock ending" area we're going to get a Riley/Maddison ending :unsure: I figured it would be Riley/Lilly. A bit disappointed but I guess Lilly doesn't really seem like the type to share. Riley and Heather would have been nice :confused:
Unless DK is done storyboarding it, I reckon it's all subject to change bud... surely this coding setup for endings isn't final... surely.

MadLad Nomad

Jul 16, 2020
There is a single "sharing" mmf scene in the game (with the "Mistery girl"), dont know if the girl is a LI or not though. I think choosing that closes her route anyway. will report so it gets the swinging tag, cause I only found out from the game's files
It's a Daniel K game so there is usually some sort of NTR or sharing fuckery that's often justified with "She wasn't your LI/ romance partner at the time" despite the fact that in games and media love interest don't have a start/expiration date, Love interest and Lover aren't the same thing, LI just means someone you will be interested in.... Y'know until you see them take dick from others you loose interest quickly

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Erotica-DANIELSK-EP12
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018

While it doesn't have any of the supernatural stuff this time around so far, I think it's still part of the same universe because of the gas station in the middle of nowhere in the Harper ending. It could be the same on as in the last game.

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes