1.40 star(s) 5 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RE197443_img_main.jpg

Overview:
Elf girl Elmia wakes up to find herself on top of an unfamiliar tower!?
She must make her way down the stairs to return to her village but...
The tower is choc-a-block full of erotic traps and lewd monsters!!
Thread Updated: 2017-09-05
Release Date: 2017-09-05
Developer/Publisher: I can not win the girl -
Censorship: Mosaic
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Extra Info:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

Thank You -

5a1cd66224e88.jpg 5a1cd6645fe2e.jpg 5a1cd662e31d4.jpg 5a1cd6686fb8a.jpg 5a1cd68db272e.jpg 5a1cd679a8817.jpg 5a1cd667341a9.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
''Can Elmia safely maker her way back to the Elven village?''
Nope. :evilsmile:

I thought she was pregnant in that second to last screenshot, but since I don't see a tag for it I guess her bladder's just really, REALLY full. Ouch.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Jap local? Yes? No? Help.
Game locks up every time I try to load a save. Weird.
- It needs to use Japanese system locale.
** - Some rar files contain Japanese-name files. And it might not extracted correctly if your PC can't read Japanese text.
*** - We recommend to change your system locale to Japanese before extract.

What locale are you using?

Salamatama

Sep 16, 2017
It needs Japanese Locale? Good thing I have Locale Emulator!
Edit: MEGA had an error, Firefox says MEGA isn't configured properly and they may steal your info.
Edit 2: Nopy is currently down.
Edit 3: FilesUpload isn't configured properly and they may steal info.
Edit 4: GoFile isn't configured properly and may steal info.
Gosh, what is happening?
Edit 5: MEGA seems to be fixed.

Last edited:
Reactions: That Dude

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
- If that happens - shut down Firefox - and run CCleaner .
Some times a re-boot is needed.

Reactions: Salamatama

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Dammit. The rar file isn't packaged right. It's all gibberish. And damn Locale Emulator can't open WinRAR.
Sigh. Changing my system locale to Japanese is too much of a hassle right now. Guess I'll have to pass on this one for now. Bummer. :(

Well, Elmia. You won't be escaping. But I guess you also won't get horribly violated because of my actions. Shame.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Dammit. The rar file isn't packaged right. It's all gibberish. And damn Locale Emulator can't open WinRAR.
Sigh. Changing my system locale to Japanese is too much of a hassle right now. Guess I'll have to pass on this one for now. Bummer. :(
Sorry - its from -

Untitled.png
Many games from that site needs your computer to be in Japanese language / region settings before you can correctly , extracti and play the games from there. x'D

Blame Kanji - Lol

Reactions: ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Sorry - its from -

View attachment 44544
Many games from that site needs your computer to be in Japanese language / region settings before you can correctly , extracti and play the games from there. x'D
Damn DLSite. Why don't they properly package the game?
I don't have this issue with 90% of other Japanese games. But that 10% that just don't do it right always screw me over. I know it's not on my end. 'Cause Dargoth was able to fix the gibberish in his rar when he released his patch for MGQP Part 2. He then released a 7-zip rar, which I extracted with WinRAR and everything worked great. So clearly it was on his end.
This is so upsetting.

AnotherLurker

May 19, 2017
If I have to fiddle with anything to make this work, I'll be...mildly bummed. Since I'm not doing that.
It looks interesting, the piss-thing aside, but when they put "bestiality" in the tag, are they just referring to monsters or literal animals?

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Damn DLSite. Why don't they properly package the game?
I don't have this issue with 90% of other Japanese games. But that 10% that just don't do it right always screw me over. I know it's not on my end. 'Cause Dargoth was able to fix the gibberish in his rar when he released his patch for MGQP Part 2. He then released a 7-zip rar, which I extracted with WinRAR and everything worked great. So clearly it was on his end.
This is so upsetting.
Well if they just used Rōmaji things would be easier for us - but.... Blame Kanji - Lol
Katakana - is a lot easier - but Kanji - (all I can do for that is memorize some of the "symbols")

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Can someone just post the extracted file? I have locale emulator, I just don't want to download some zip extractor with Japanese support just to extract the occasional fucked up game.
Makes sense - I'll do that - be a bit.......

Reactions: anon21772177
1.40 star(s) 5 Votes