Others - Completed - Erotic Puzzle Gallery [Final] [Redvoidcgi]

1. 1.00 star(s)

apariciodof

Boring, repetitive and lacking in content
    It's not really worth the time it takes to download it (seconds)
    Much less what it takes to install, play and delete it
    I don't even understand how someone bothered to develop something like this
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Not On My Watch

I typically ignore games with AI generated imagery, generally due to the lack of quality and consistency between images.

I was somewhat interested in the style of images for this game and thought "Why not?" Unfortunately, even pirating the game was not worth it.

There are 31 images within the game, all of which are in a style reminiscent of classical oil paintings. I do actually enjoy some of the images. If an actual person drew these materials, I would be inclined to seek out their other art. However, the inherent problem is that a person did not create these images and the transition from the "clothed" variant to the "lewd" variant for each image lacks consistency. Across several of these images, there are sometimes nonsensical changes in the characters displayed, such as breast size (both increasing and decreasing), posture, and clothing (some of the women actually gain clothes for the "lewd" variant). It's worth noting that the "lewd" variants are a mix of lingerie shots, nipple-slips, partial-transparencies, and topless. No bottomless shots are included.

Now, the aforementioned issues are not the only issues with the game. The mechanics are incredibly basic. Each round simply has you place the six pieces of the image in the correct position. Once the pieces are in the correct position, the final "lewd" variant of the image will show. At that point, you can click "NEXT" to go to the next image. But not always. The game is coded in such a way that the next image you see may be the one you just did. The order in which the images are presented are random to the point where I'm pretty sure I didn't actually see all the images when playing through, I had to go back after and view them in the image subfolder separately.

TL;DR: The game isn't really a puzzle game, it's a poorly designed and implemented gallery with images that could use more polish. It begs the question, why even bother creating this?