• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others Completed Erotic Puzzle Gallery [Final] [Redvoidcgi]

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes

desh9674

Uploader
Mar 23, 2021
1691504916472.png

Overview:
Erotic Puzzle Gallery is a logic game in which you have to solve puzzles and discover pictures of erotic girls.
This game may contain content that may not be appropriate for all ages or for viewing at work: Nudity or Sexual Content
Just a simple puzzle game, less than 50mb.​

Thread Updated: 2023-08-08
Release Date: 2023-08-08
Developer: Redvoidcgi - - -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English, Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Thank you Eropuzzlegalery for sharing.

1691511186306.png 1691511721967.png 1691511232913.png 1691511833379.png

Last edited:

pasta

Oct 6, 2017
100% sure this is AI art because it says so in the Developer Notes and I have no need to guess.
Then it needs to be tagged as such.
Not gonna bother reading the notes on something this barebones and low-effort.

Truvelo

Jul 16, 2017
Higher level of scam, you didn't write anything, you didn't draw anything, you just divided the illustration into several parts and others have to pay for it :FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm:

Reactions: Cumstaih333

Glorified_ignorance

Mar 28, 2019
This is low effort even for AI-generated art game standards
99.999% sure this is AI art.
100% sure this is AI art because it says so in the Developer Notes and I have no need to guess.
I see. Didn't read the dev notes, my bad. But instantly iv noticed something was not right.

I figured as much since hes(devs) vids aren't good either.

It's not the first time, one or two uploaders tend to "edit" add cg ai tag later. :HideThePain:

I still like the art tho :unsure: Perhaps anyone can link(pm me) something with similar art digital or traditional doesn't matter.

Feed99

Apr 7, 2023
People actually pay for this shit on Patreon? I feel sorry for those people WTF man, just how much is he charging per month when hand drawn hentai sliders are on offer for less than $1 on steam? He honestly couldn't pay me to look at that AI crap, there is far better on offer for free, those eyes send a shiver down my spine

I could almost download it just so I can put it thru my file shredder 1000 times

The upload is an insult to F95zone when a kid with practically 0 coding experience could recreate the game and do a better job of it

Redvoidcgi making games -
giphy.gif giphy.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: ZhowderHead
1.00 star(s) 2 Votes