Unity Eros [v0.3.3.1b] [EroWolf Digital]

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes

SuppahCreppy

Jan 30, 2018
What do you mean by impossible to delete? Like is it a registry bug or the only way to delete a save is to delete the game and re-download it.
After creating a character, the game created a save file that used either invalid characters for Windows, or invalid names, which prevented Windows from being able to manage the files, which prevented them from being deleted, so you had to use a Third party program to manually delete saved games.
This also caused the game to crash when creating a character.

=6zzzzz

Feb 10, 2023
this game is crashing for me after creating a character. Anyone with the same problem?
yea after i finished creating it crashed, the weird part is the character is still created and i can load into them, when i load into the first character i made the character loads and seems to work fine, but when i load into the second character i made the player is invisible, hope this gets fixed soon

CuNickel

Feb 19, 2018
So do all versions going forward since 0.3b have a VR Mode (e. g. 3.2, 3.3.1b etc.) or is 0.3b the only VR Version currently?

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
What was the last stable version without the can't delete saves issue?
For me it was 0.3.1 which worked perfectly without any problems.
However, this 0.3.3.1b also works...well..game crashes after creating a character, but the character is saved, so then you can use load and it will work.

Gombeczka

Jun 25, 2019
Anyone know where can i find settings ini file? Game run in too high res locked in fullscreen so i can't even acces settings.

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes