Unity Eros [v0.3.3.1b] [EroWolf Digital]

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Veldazik

Nov 9, 2020
the game is broken cant pass from ch creation i press space nothing happens..... trash....
yep same for me good developing if you can't even even start the game
tried that still cant pass ch. creation....
(Copied and pasted from translator)
First of all, good morning, afternoon or evening.
I felt cheated when I couldn't get past the character creator.
To have known that, well, I used the cmd with elevated permissions to be able to delete the entire game folder along with that folder, and the other subfolders.
anyone got to pass the char creation?
Literally what are you guys even talking about... click through all the way to skills (with the arrows) and it will say now you can press spacebar to now enter the game with your created character. jfc
thing.png
thing2.png

Last edited:
Reactions: catsdino

Veldazik

Nov 9, 2020
Did you put the points into the skills? I had to do that for it to let me through
Weird, no I didn't have to. Pretty sure you don't have to do anything except choose species and sex. Don't even have to name the character.
idk why people are having trouble. Just download the files from the google drive links from the guy on the previous page (if it is in fact the files that are the problem) cuz these are what I have and they do work (though obviously you have to go to settings and activate full screen if it's being weird and being in windowed mode and you can't see everything)
Alternatively it could be y'all's antivirus or something maybe? or your computer just takes a long time to load it? I know even on my computer there's a bit of a hang/delay between pressing space and things happening, so maybe your computer is just slow and you're just being impatient? idk xwx but it should work, really frfr no cap.

Last edited:
Aug 30, 2021
Weird, no I didn't have to. Pretty sure you don't have to do anything except choose species and sex. Don't even have to name the character.
idk why people are having trouble. Just download the files from the google drive links from the guy on the previous page (if it is in fact the files that are the problem) cuz these are what I have and they do work (though obviously you have to go to settings and activate full screen if it's being weird and being in windowed mode and you can't see everything)
Alternatively it could be y'all's antivirus or something maybe? or your computer just takes a long time to load it? I know even on my computer there's a bit of a hang/delay between pressing space and things happening, so maybe your computer is just slow and you're just being impatient? idk xwx but it should work, really frfr no cap.
i will download it again. will update here.

update: ok no. i can only load the game save files. no new game go past the char creation.

Last edited:

Nigrojar

Aug 23, 2022
Is there a use for the condoms in the VR version? I couldn't seem to figure out how to use them. They just spawn if you enable them but it's not like you could put them on anything. So can you use them or are they only for the effect

• Thinking Face
Mar 27, 2020
i use that link still not working cant pass ch creation.... rlly that game is builded very well congrats to the dev/s :V

Reactions: Koji222

Veldazik

Nov 9, 2020
i use that link still not working cant pass ch creation.... rlly that game is builded very well congrats to the dev/s :V
Well that's a bit rude to the devs. A lot goes into development and whatever problem you're having could be a problem others are having, so I'm sure that's a bug they're trying to figure out. But it's working for me and others so idk what to say. :/ For all intents and purposes, it seems to work. So idfk what's going on on you guys' end. That would probably be something to ask the devs, or perhaps people in their discord server. But we're a bunch of filthy pirates so for now we know jack all unfortunately. :')

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
Fascinating that a hotfix was not immediately released. This problem is quite a fatal bug, making it impossible to play..and what's more, the mess in the folder.

OMFGKYLE

Mar 17, 2019
So.... Whats going on with this game? should i get it or is it a waste of my time? cuz i hear that you cannot get past the character creation phase or something.

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
So.... Whats going on with this game? should i get it or is it a waste of my time? cuz i hear that you cannot get past the character creation phase or something.
I don't know what's happening with these guys but for me everything works fine. Same for other people in here. Something is different about their os maybe. Works for me on w10 and w7 old pc

Reactions: OMFGKYLE

OMFGKYLE

Mar 17, 2019
A few more qs if you dont mind. Id like to know if you can walk around the map and stuff or are you just confind to a menu where you choose positions.

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
A few more qs if you dont mind. Id like to know if you can walk around the map and stuff or are you just confind to a menu where you choose positions.
There is a character creation map and then a ship you walk around to call people on a console. The dev is creating the other maps and they showed them off on the patreon recently along with clothing options and other things. In other versions there are a few test maps

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes