• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

dark998

May 23, 2020
Finished the game but somehow didn't get the last Byakko fragment, ended up at 3/6 (should be 4/6 plus the two fragments you find in the phone sequences). Pretty sure I clicked all the bubble events...

tonytttgg

Feb 22, 2020
Finished the game but somehow didn't get the last Byakko fragment, ended up at 3/6 (should be 4/6 plus the two fragments you find in the phone sequences). Pretty sure I clicked all the bubble events...
Ive finished the game too after three memory resets, but all of the characters are 4/5 for angel, 4/6 for everything else except the cat girl, whose 3/6.

Cruwnage

Oct 16, 2017
View attachment 2693685
Thought people should know.

-------------
EDIT:
-------------
Uploaded a .zip file to gofile which makes the version FROM THE OP (1.0.531) update to the most recent (1.1.236, 2023.06.07) version. Extract in your game dir, overwrite (if you don't get an overwrite prompt, you ain't doing it right).

Also. For the love of God. If you get blackscreen...
MAYBE look for answers in the thread, and actually process them wink-wink?! (Regional format winkwinkwinkwink!!)
Zippix could you (or if anyone else who has this) pls kindly re-up this, the current link is no longer available.. tnx

Last edited:

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Zippix could you (or if anyone else who has this) pls kindly re-up this, the current link is no longer available.. tnx
Hmm, I wonder why it got taken down. I guess there wasn't enough activity and just expired (...hope, lol)?
Well... Just checked and it's 10 days for non-registered users. Wow. No wonder. Anyhoo, have at it!

Reactions: Cruwnage

Cruwnage

Oct 16, 2017
Hmm, I wonder why it got taken down. I guess there wasn't enough activity and just expired (...hope, lol)?
Well... Just checked and it's 10 days for non-registered users. Wow. No wonder. Anyhoo, have at it!
tnx heaps for the re-up Zippix, muchly appreciated.

Reactions: Zippix

WolfLord2587

Sep 21, 2022
Does anyone where all the world pieces are for byakko I only have one piece left and then i am done with this game.

hebloodwolf

Mar 17, 2019
I read the entire messages but noone said the solution about BIG STRIPES/CHARACTERS. Am I missing something. Can anyone have a solution?

drthundercritic

Oct 2, 2021
I read the entire messages but noone said the solution about BIG STRIPES/CHARACTERS. Am I missing something. Can anyone have a solution?
I checked their official Weibo account.
And their last past is 18 July 2023.
And it reads (with DeepTL):
My dearest fans~ I'm honored to have had you with me for so long! We are sorry to announce that due to the shortcomings of our work and rampant piracy, our financiers have chosen to pull out of the project due to their dissatisfaction with the project's income, and our developers' costs are unsustainable, so our studio is facing a long-term suspension of our development activities.
However, we will be opening up our secondary creation rights, so that those who love our IP can continue to create their own stories about Sub-Zero City. The revenue generated from the second creation will have the income of the second creator. We would like to urge everyone to join us in continuing the Erophone IP.
During this period, we will try to participate in discounted activities that we can, we will try to find more sources of funding to solve the most important financial problems, and then we will definitely learn from the insufficient points of ErophoneRe and bring you more excellent and exquisite works again!!!! ‍(KNEELING EMOJI)(KNEELING EMOJI).

hmmnah_no

Aug 27, 2021
Zippix I'm sorry if this is inconvenience for you but could you please re-up it again?
Thanks in advance and I'm sorry for your time

druiddeathy

Jul 4, 2021
Probably a stupid question but;
I played through the game got 4 of each characters Fragments, 2 of Byakko. When I get to the ending I think I might have done wrong thing 'cause both died. But when I get to the reset point again where you visit the shop, the options are now greyed out and I can't progress to try again. Do I have to start from scratch again? I am looking for the good ending but theguides online always lead me to same place.
Any help appreciated

drthundercritic

Oct 2, 2021
Probably a stupid question but;
I played through the game got 4 of each characters Fragments, 2 of Byakko. When I get to the ending I think I might have done wrong thing 'cause both died. But when I get to the reset point again where you visit the shop, the options are now greyed out and I can't progress to try again. Do I have to start from scratch again? I am looking for the good ending but theguides online always lead me to same place.
Any help appreciated
Actually, the game is kinda linier, tho some few choices actually affects the scenes only, but the rest are most linier. If you want to get the fragments, you need to go to new game, but I think Byakko is glitched.

Reactions: druiddeathy

Fish.

May 12, 2022
Um, so in the story... The MC Quit his Job . So now the entire map is just empty and im just spamming skip day button cuz i cant reach anymore content. I only did Misuzu's story and a few scenes of Tess?

Fish.

May 12, 2022
Um, so in the story... The MC Quit his Job . So now the entire map is just empty and im just spamming skip day button cuz i cant reach anymore content. I only did Misuzu's story and a few scenes of Tess?
Anyone that can help me with this?

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes