• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Reaper871

May 17, 2023
I think i softlocked myself. Spoilers
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Same here man.

There is an updated version out in the wilds since 27.05.23.
The version .531 is unplayable

VER:1.0.539UpDateLog
[Game] Modified the CG in the storyline.
[Game Settings] Fixed an issue where the resolution settings would display abnormally in certain cases.
[BUG Fix] Resolved an issue where manually saving under certain circumstances would result in the loss of saved data, causing certain storylines to be unable to trigger and preventing the progression of the plot.

New Chapter Preview:
The evil consciousness stored in the STK system has been awakened,
and the demi-human girls will face what kind of fate.
Free chapter "Angel's Guidance", currently in production, expected to be added in June!

Hope somene can help with links.

Last edited:

Bass_Legend

Jun 5, 2017
Cell phone conversations are weird sometimes you screen is locked while they have molasses level reading speed waiting for the slowpokes to catch up and then new text. Also the 2 mini games of find the artefacts are pretty much unbearable. It makes zero sense and has 100$ percision, I found like 2 without the helper out of 10 (1st and 2nd combined, and had to wait 40 seconds to get another "hint" (which just tells you the next one), just to time out and go from memory next run with zero consequences. THe whole thing is a waste of time.

I dont know how deep this game is but there was no sex or nudity a couple hours in, and your entire universe revolved around a mouse girl. Maybe its because I picked romance options but there was zero other choices up until this point.

The loading wasnt an issue but I have a high end computer.

Pretty crap game imo but looks like some money went into it.

I quit frustrated with the little things and wasnt to interested in the story (superhuman animal hybrids (meaning ears and tails) being oppressed in modern city. No thanks

ZmaZ

Jun 29, 2018
without console codes u have to finish game 3 times to view "true" end

Sadly there is no "skip read" option

there is download link for 1.0.539
Mega
+ virustotal
finish 3 times without aijin girls are not be killed ?

drthundercritic

Oct 2, 2021
I cannot continue my later game because there's no interaction, and I only press End Today endlessly, and nothing really happens. I set my region to United States English and even hard game wipe from Local Creamcatgame files, yet still the same as I speedrun back were I stuck.

dark998

May 23, 2020
What is the purpose of the console codes? Saw the console option at the end of the first cycle but didn't really interact with it, only saw the options between Misuzu/Angel, selected Angel and started second cycle.

Guiltnamso

Oct 31, 2020
Black screen here too - dunno how it is possible to play this game (already tried things like changing local format to English (United States) and Japan)

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
1686621417183.png
Thought people should know.

-------------
EDIT:
-------------
Uploaded a .zip file to gofile which makes the version FROM THE OP (1.0.531) update to the most recent (1.1.236, 2023.06.07) version. Extract in your game dir, overwrite (if you don't get an overwrite prompt, you ain't doing it right).

Also. For the love of God. If you get blackscreen...
MAYBE look for answers in the thread, and actually process them wink-wink?! (Regional format winkwinkwinkwink!!)

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 6 Votes