4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

thecook78

Dec 12, 2018
summer secret is the balloons, blue green red green blue blue green

for the garnivor, zoom out and click the hole on the tree, click the flower beds at the bottom left of the screen and click her lips

for the melody one, click the poster, then the word archies

Last edited:

thecook78

Dec 12, 2018
oh and, flash, like the site should still have a player, if not, any swf will do, just askjeeves it

meant that into response to sebas, seems quoting works different here than what I'm used to...

shiro_

Jun 15, 2020
it seems ero's still in jail, he made a post around 7 days ago on his newgrounds.

Hey everyone! I never thought the subtitle to a Spider-Man movie would resonate with my situation so much, but here I am, still in prison. I'm trying to stay positive. I can't believe there are still so many people who care enough to continue supporting me. You guys are amazing, really. I've been working my ass off every day drawing pictures. I've also been working on parody comics; I currently have 3 completed. The first one is a parody of "Love Hina" (20 pages), the second is ".Hack:Legend of the Twilight" (23 pgs), and the third is "My Hero Academia" (9 pgs). I'm working on a fourth one now, also for My Hero (and I've got a lot of ideas for more My Hero comics). I will have plenty to share to help make up for my long absence.

I hope everyone is doing well and having happy holidays. I'm sorry I can't update you all more often. The situation is complicated. I believe I'll have a parole board hearing in May, 2022. I miss my life. Thank you all so much for your support. It means the world to me. - EP

it's kinda sad actually, he said he should've been out by december 2020, and now we're in 2022.

Reactions: Corbeau

bloodsaitn

Nov 30, 2018
it seems ero's still in jail, he made a post around 7 days ago on his newgrounds.

Hey everyone! I never thought the subtitle to a Spider-Man movie would resonate with my situation so much, but here I am, still in prison. I'm trying to stay positive. I can't believe there are still so many people who care enough to continue supporting me. You guys are amazing, really. I've been working my ass off every day drawing pictures. I've also been working on parody comics; I currently have 3 completed. The first one is a parody of "Love Hina" (20 pages), the second is ".Hack:Legend of the Twilight" (23 pgs), and the third is "My Hero Academia" (9 pgs). I'm working on a fourth one now, also for My Hero (and I've got a lot of ideas for more My Hero comics). I will have plenty to share to help make up for my long absence.

I hope everyone is doing well and having happy holidays. I'm sorry I can't update you all more often. The situation is complicated. I believe I'll have a parole board hearing in May, 2022. I miss my life. Thank you all so much for your support. It means the world to me. - EP

it's kinda sad actually, he said he should've been out by december 2020, and now we're in 2022.
What did he do again?

shiro_

Jun 15, 2020
What did he do again?
it's a non violent crime but he's prolly in jail for drawing underage characters. Like that shit he made with lana, if u notice he never made a disclaimer saying the characters were 18+.
If that's true then i hope the other inmates don't find out what he's in for lol..
"what you in for bro"
"drawing a 13 year old getting fucked by tentacles"

redkunaz

Dec 29, 2018
it's a non violent crime but he's prolly in jail for drawing underage characters. Like that shit he made with lana, if u notice he never made a disclaimer saying the characters were 18+.
If that's true then i hope the other inmates don't find out what he's in for lol..
"what you in for bro"
"drawing a 13 year old getting fucked by tentacles"
I highly doubt they would care about "drawings" to arrest someone, it's like putting someone in jail because they drew yoko from gurren lagan when tatsumaki from one punch man looks younger.
Like, do you know any who did? also if it was that he would have told us.
He is probably in jail because of weed or some other drug police caught him with. Notice he can draw in jail n stuff .

Jul 21, 2017
from I can tell pharaoh is probly in jail to a tax law or unpaid child support giving the time and non-violent offence plus internet privileges that allow newgrounds posts unless they wrote a letter for someone less to post on their behalf

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LekLek1337
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote