exter

May 29, 2017
The stuttering dialog was hard to listen to. A little is fine... and maybe good... but every line takes a century. Character models look amazing though.
Yeah, the game need an option to press a button to advance the dialogue (unless it already exists and i missed it)

Reactions: borisffc

a2316312

Jul 22, 2021
Public to Patreon version patch

Since the game moved to Unreal Engine patch is discontinued

Features:
-Upgrades your public version to patreon version
-Works only for version stated in the name of the archive

Installation:
-Unpack into the game folder (where .exe file is located) with replacement
Could you plz upgrade this mod for 0.4 version?

Kamidju13

Sep 18, 2019
Can you give a quick tldr of how it works? Never ran vulcan before, no idea how it works. Is it a separate program you run first, then run the game, like some mod managers? Is it something you just install into the computer and then never think about again like C++ updates? Thanks either way.
For those who does not understand it literaly in game folder!!!!!

Jul 28, 2018
poor optimization, world feels empty
Performance-wise it might be a while before they get a good handle on the Unreal Engine; Erokin's first two releases used Unity, as does Third Crisis. There is a lot of empty city at this point, but it's early still.

Last edited:

D0v4hk1n

Oct 4, 2017
O Hero O hero please leak the Patreon version for us,
We'll all make you our king and shower you with gold and fuss,
But if you refuse, we'll have no choice but to steal and sail the seven seas with blue balls and no appeal,

We'll crack the codes and bypass all Denuvo locks,
and play the game happy with our hard cocks,

O hero O hero, please leak the Patreon version so that we play it before the rest of the flock.

Last edited:

cuzidu

Jun 9, 2017
O Hero O hero please leak the Patreon version for us,
We'll all make you our king and shower you with gold and fuss,
But id you refuse, we'll have no choice but to steal and sail the seven seas with blue balls and no appeal,

We'll crack the codes and bypass all Denuvo locks,
and play the game happy with our hard cocks,

O hero O hero, please leak the Patreon version so that we play it before the rest of the flock.
This forum is no longer the same, there is this game and another one (Princess in the Tower By xdew) that released an update and no uploaders updated the posts (this of which I follow, as there may be others). In the case of the game Princess in the Tower, the developer is present here on the forum, it makes me theorize that here there is a certain partnership between the creators to NOT POSTING SOME TITLES within a certain period of time or restriction.

(see, I'm not saying for sure, it's something that comes to mind due to the simple lack of transparency of what really happens)

What was supposed to be a piracy platform is being transformed, in my view, into a platform for promoting these same games, which we previously had no restrictions on.

Kamidju13

Sep 18, 2019
This forum is no longer the same, there is this game and another one (Princess in the Tower By xdew) that released an update and no uploaders updated the posts (this of which I follow, as there may be others). In the case of the game Princess in the Tower, the developer is present here on the forum, it makes me theorize that here there is a certain partnership between the creators to NOT POSTING SOME TITLES within a certain period of time or restriction.

(see, I'm not saying for sure, it's something that comes to mind due to the simple lack of transparency of what really happens)

What was supposed to be a piracy platform is being transformed, in my view, into a platform for promoting these same games, which we previously had no restrictions on.
The most ironical thing i always thought about F95 like about promotion ste not like about pirate nest. I first met TS here and than bought it in steam. If i not met it here it just passed me because i didin't mention on other sites...

D0v4hk1n

Oct 4, 2017

do you have an alternative to suggest please?

mugijos95

Jun 7, 2020
cuzidu Well my friend, this site is technically a "sharing site" wich in most cases constitutes piracy -obviously-, but in the case of the dev/creator being a member it's just what you just said, a promotional thread for their games... Wich if you ask me it's not inherently bad, many of us wouldn't had bought certain games if it wasn't because the devs posted demos or old versions here for free.

exter

May 29, 2017

Have you ever thought about that some titles are simply not popular enough and therefore don't get shared quickly? At the end of the day someone has to buy the game and then share it, if it is not popular then the chance of someone sharing something they bought go down drastically. If this, or other games get a larger community and become more popular, then you will see their updates here quicker as well. There are enough games here, where updates get shared within the same day as they come out and those games are very often also very popular.
Also, there are probably tons of people on this website that see how much money some games can make and then think to themself "hey, i can make a game like that" and then obviously try to promote them here. But even those games get pirated quickly if it is good.

Thinking something is a sort of collaboration between the creator and this website with no real proof other than thinking that this is the case does not help anyone and even brings down the community, which in turn makes this place worse and less popular. At the end of the day no one here can demand for updates to be posted and if you want something for free, then in a lot of cases you simply have to wait for it.

Oh and before i forget, in the case of the game that you mentioned. It is one of those games where the dev also has a puplic release, with no cut content after a few weeks. It just makes no sense to go and buy something and then share it, if it will be for free after some times anyways.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: combo_69

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016

bull fucking shit

If people can't upload the game here they will most likely upload to another site. If games don't get uploaded to F95zone but on other platforms, it only means people will start leaving f95zone. This is definitely not what staff want to see.

Unless you can find a game leaked on the internet but doesn't get reuploaded to f95zone (usually within the same day), what you said is completely imaginary and illogical.

Also, what kind of transparency do you want? How does the site prove it does not have this "secet agreement" with the devs? Do you even read your own post?

Nakna

Sep 6, 2017
I don't have Mega premium so I can't do 5GB+ downloads:
On this website

I found

key is 8DO8m1XJO91fxkY6rrBDKQ
Also came with:
Extract code: 5qvk
Password: sAKq
Extract code:88ag
Decompression code: 三次郎

So one of those might be needed. I'm not sure if it's the public or the patreon version. If someone is willing to download obscure chinese stuff, figure out if it's patreon or not and then re-upload it please do.

3.80 star(s) 14 Votes