• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

longscl0ng69

Nov 29, 2020
Now that they seem to have the world built for the most part, future versions (0.5 and beyond, 0.4 is still a bit disappointing) should hopefully have more actual content to them. Not exactly thrilled they want a separate Patreon sub for Erokin vs Third Crisis. But I suppose once TC wraps, there won't be a point to having a TC sub.

Reactions: kunkunman3000
Oct 31, 2017
First time checking this out and its quite pretty. A lot of these ambitious 3d games tend to quickly run out for the simple fact that it requires a lot of work that usually goes beyond the one person or small team h games have. However I am am a tad more optimistic here because the dev already has a long game under their belt and whats here is already more technically sound from what I see than the usual fare. Cautiously optimistic, if I see this keeping up i might well be compelled to drop money.

Reactions: BarnMTB

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Erokin-0.4Public
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
Message for the developer:

I am not a patreon but rather focus on the history and creation of the city, animations and graphic settings are less important at the beginning.

We would like to know a little more about the city, the story, our character and the woman who accompanies us (the ghost) and our goal in this city.

Animations can be added at a more advanced stage of the game, same for FSR settings, DLSS, ambient occlusion, etc. Optimization can be done in several times at each major development stage.

Reactions: cuzidu

fzdudesome

Mar 9, 2018
Try Vulkan scroutch it helped me avoid GPU fatal eror
Can you give a quick tldr of how it works? Never ran vulcan before, no idea how it works. Is it a separate program you run first, then run the game, like some mod managers? Is it something you just install into the computer and then never think about again like C++ updates? Thanks either way.

Mattamazingballz

Oct 17, 2023
The stuttering dialog was hard to listen to. A little is fine... and maybe good... but every line takes a century. Character models look amazing though.

Reactions: exter

BobTheBlessed

Jun 1, 2020
In generell this Game has the potential to be come one of the best. But everyone should keep in mind this is heavily Work in progress.
So far its mostly some baseline for a future story. Freeroam in the city with finding scenes. There is decent amount of smutty scenes with good animation/models and voiceacting. Some eldritch tentacle action, some lesbian domination and ofc good old fucking. Definetly want to see more.

The downside is the horrible performance. I am sure the devs will be working on this, and i hope they put more priority on it.

The patreon tiers are sadly overpriced / badly segmented at only 10/25€ tiers. I would recommend making some lower ones that one can still support without paying that much.

all in all will keep an eye out on the project and follow its development .... at some point throwing some support at their direction when its cheaper.

Reactions: SerpentWave
3.80 star(s) 16 Votes