Taboo-Sho

Nov 15, 2018
Theres no way Vanjas making enough money with how they act. I bet ya shes got maybe 1-2 more years before it all falls apart.

Zeorentine

Oct 31, 2018
Are there no hacker heroes who could help us out here? Or at the very least give us the knowledge or tools to do it ourselves :c

Fudgesicles

Dec 13, 2019
Theres no way Vanjas making enough money with how they act. I bet ya shes got maybe 1-2 more years before it all falls apart.
Well, there are a lot of abandoned (scam) projects that have quite a lot of income from Patreon even years down the line of ZERO updates (though Patreon did regular updates where payment won't process etc.).

Everyone on this site probably has heard of or experienced at least one scamming dev.

What I try to say is that there are probably enough people that pay Vanja anyway. Either they have no overview on their budget and/or forgot to opt out of paying her. Or god forbid, pay her for these stupid VIP perks. Nevermind which is the case, she does enough money to keep coughing up the same art for years and years AND have the audacity of doing massive anti-piracy installments AND have one of the most retarded "VIP" subscription system.

People still pay her enough for going through these massive hoops. Unless she is willing to go massively in debt (which I doubt any person with an attempt at a regular income will do), she has enough people paying her whatever she wants...

Fudgesicles

Dec 13, 2019
Are there no hacker heroes who could help us out here? Or at the very least give us the knowledge or tools to do it ourselves :c
There is no god. Check my previous post (here) about why I think there will neither be new content posted, nor any way to hack the games will work.

FrostBurn#1

May 16, 2022
After some digging i found this

IDK if its real but that file size looks like thers loots of New content . IDK if any one wants to try and confirm if games up to 2022 are there ?
After biting the bullet and registering it gives you only 100mb quota for downloads and additional needs to be paid

Last edited:
Reactions: honkuma

FrostBurn#1

May 16, 2022
i managed to start the download for free at a snail pace so if every thing goes well ill have it in 4 days. If Failed then ill just keep on attempting .
Only info you give them is an Email and they give you your PW. Downloading and opening the content is dangerous as any where . Only 1 way to find out but i dont worry to much.

To start the download you need to find it again by search after Log In and it shows in your Downloads. Then you can start . Was confusing to me also

FrostBurn#1

May 16, 2022
unsure if this game is already here but i surely didnt have it . Found it in some package i downloaded .

Ms.Claus & Reina underworld delivery

Link will not work indefinitely

Last edited:

weradti

Feb 21, 2019
Still no luck right? I really like the art, I would pay them individually if i could but all of them at once I can't afford sadly

• Sad
Reactions: FrostBurn#1
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes