Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
true,i see,¿flash games?,¿swf?,but the majority of them are a .exe file but yeah,the day when something happen to her,her page is going to be deleted because no one paying it and all of her creations are going to be deleted and dissapear forever and nobody is going to known her in the future,well... depend everything on her too,what a problem we got everyone and her too. :unsure:

RedBaron

Aug 29, 2017
There ARE ways to get around her protections. It is a lot of work though. And honestly, I don't think the games are worth the effort.

As a hint, the way she is tracking paying users is quite flawed and exploitable.

Zawkian_Puppy

The Cheesy pup
Game Developer
Sep 12, 2019
There ARE ways to get around her protections. It is a lot of work though. And honestly, I don't think the games are worth the effort.

As a hint, the way she is tracking paying users is quite flawed and exploitable.
welll until its leaked again, we cant know for sure

Zeorentine

Oct 31, 2018

Please do enlighten us, oh greater one

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
well... i wanted to play every game of her again too,one of them is witchcraft 3 full version and not just the demo again,i want to see that animation of the doppelganger kiss move from that female green succubus.

¿this tread is going to be abandoned too and is really impossible to upload all the games from her here?.

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019

Seeing how aggressive and greedy she is, To be honest, I don't care how hard it is

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: weradti

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
the collection is amazing, lucky i still got the collection list :)

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
thanks TeamHentaiX.

¿this collection list is the same from here and not updated one or there are some difference with this?,like... ¿the full version of witchcraft 3 and not another demo?.

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
thanks TeamHentaiX.

¿this collection list is the same from here and not updated one or there are some difference with this?,like... ¿the full version of witchcraft 3 and not another demo?.
well i plan on updating it someday, just right now too busy to care about updating it

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
ok,thanks TeamHentaiX,i wanted to see the full battle with that green succubus named kihla and enjoy the animations of the battle,one of it is the doppelganger spell she use to lillybell and more of these games too,i wish good luck for you and thanks for sharing it with us. :giggle:

Reactions: TeamHentaiX

Fudgesicles

Dec 13, 2019
For those stumbling on this site in hopes of grabbing the newest Vanja's World games, here's a quick rundown on why that will become less and less possible:

Vanja (the artist) locks her content for at least the past two years behind a subscription-loyalty status, meaning you have to pay a monthly fee similar to Patreon BUT ALSO have to do so for multiple months, or else no content for you apart from access to some pictures she draws in the meantime (?)

Secondly, all games are now made to be played on Vanja's server and nowhere else. I have not checked this, but I bet the games themselves are programmed now to have multiple checks where it is played and by who, or else piracy of her content would continue as usual.

Last, but not least, Vanja is a paranoid bitch and seems to backlog ANYTHING happening to her server, so by the semi-chance that someone gets through the process of paying months and months for that "VIP Access" and then find a process of copying the games and make them available for offline play, Vanja would know and simply perma-ban the account and IP address and increase both data security and probably costs of VIP Access.

All in all, also seeing that the content is the same shit for almost a decade, the absurd prices and the audacity of this bitch, just let her rot to the point in which she has to resort to other means of income, like an actual Patreon-like service, DLSite or whatever.
Hate to keep responding to this thread, as nothing happened in the past two years, because of the reason mentioned in this post by yours truly.

youreallythink.png

TL;DR Vanja is a scamming piece of shit and we will not get the games past Annie's Adventures in X-Mas Town (should be the last "free" and downloadable game) due to technical limitations thrust upon us by Vanja the bitch herself.

Last edited:

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
interesting,¿and what happen if we can make her be scare of lost everything what she done?,like report her page and patreons account and making her get worse,everytime she try to appears or upload we report it to get deleted making her can't getting money because everything she upload get down and reported to be close,probably this ruin her economy and everything she got,the bad thing we are going to lose all of her games and making their fans to be most hated but if she is going to be like this,she not only going to be left to rot,she going to be ruined,we don't know if she is going to change the idea because we are ruining her works reporting it everything.

the thing is... reset her economy and all what she done,the peoples who pay to her only to get lose everything they payed for her because her page is down and ruined this can make troubles with her so she probably try to make her go back before this thing of loyalty members making less security to attract more fans again.

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes