Ren'Py Abandoned Erin's Naughty Friday [v0.01.2] [DavieZwei]

Fakeuser002

Jan 23, 2018
At last the old Davie Zwei game is released here (I somehow missed this on the pareon page)! Looks great, seems like a lot of fun, and it's a pity it won't be developed further (for non-patrons: this is an older game DZ abandoned in favor of Healslut and there are no plans to further develop it).
It's good you clarified this, I was just about to shake my head at this being yet another case of a dev soft dropping his current game to start another project "that totally won't affect the main project at all guys!".

Reactions: Joe Steel

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
interesting start, i do like a good exhibitionist game. ill reserve judgement until there is more game but i hope choices have impact (so far its ok). one last thing the cover art on the first post (judge Erin) doesnt do a good job representing the game (nice pic though)

mark_hopkiss

Feb 7, 2018
Does anyone know how to make this work on mac? having real troubles getting anything past an "cannot be opened" message

b4dcrc

Jul 26, 2017
i like the idea and direction of the game. but why can't these type of games with younger females have them more curvy. even i would like and maybe enjoy the kinks/direction of the game, the fmc looks too slim/"flat" for me personally. its nothing uncommon to see which is so weird cause milf games or games where the protagonist is a young guy the girls tend to be curvier/thicker... i wish it would be the other way round.
bro, touch grass. 9/10 games give every 18yo girl unrealistic DD tits and every male protagonist a monster cock. Go play one of those instead of saying that you're upset that the 1/10 that has realistic tits on the girls should have bigger ones. You know how fucking fed up I am that in 90% of the games every body proportion is either loli that looks like a kindergardener or bimbo with 20kg plastic in her tits? You don't see me crying about it in the game threads though

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
bro, touch grass. 9/10 games give every 18yo girl unrealistic DD tits and every male protagonist a monster cock. Go play one of those instead of saying that you're upset that the 1/10 that has realistic tits on the girls should have bigger ones. You know how fucking fed up I am that in 90% of the games every body proportion is either loli that looks like a kindergardener or bimbo with 20kg plastic in her tits? You don't see me crying about it in the game threads though

I agree for the most part, but the mutant tits in those games are a sign that the dev doesn't think that their game is good enough to attract attention without them. I've found that mutant tits (or cocks) serve excellently as "stay away, bad game" signs.

Revotur

Sep 25, 2018
I can't buy this game on Steam because it's not available in my region. How can I add it? Anyone got an idea?

daviezwei

Oct 21, 2017
Just to clarify, I never said this was abandoned -- only that I'm not going to work on it until I finish Healslut. There was also a complication with the co-writer dropping out but was settled recently. So I suppose that I would say this is in the queue but I can't make any promises (I may get hit by a bus). I would also like to say I enjoyed writing and developing this game so (if I'm not hit by a bus) I'll very likely finish it.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I don't control the tags on anything here but I assume since it isn't currently actively being worked on it is considered abandoned for now.
I think it has to do with regular Patreon updates. If there aren't regular updates, they just mark it abandoned. The tag can easily be removed in that same way. Even if a dev isn't actively working on the project, they can stay active on their pages and this would never get an abandoned tag. That's at least my understanding.