Ren'Py Abandoned Erin's Naughty Friday [v0.01.2] [DavieZwei]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
screenshot0006.png

Overview:
Erin has always been known as the quintessential good girl - the one who always follows the rules, gets top-notch grades, and never misses an opportunity for some good clean fun. But one fateful day, her world is turned upside down when she steps out of the shower and realizes that all her belongings have vanished into thin air. That's right, everything - including her clothes!

Thread Updated: 2023-04-07
Release Date: 2023-03-31
Developer: DavieZwei
Censored: No
Version: 0.01.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux/mac: - -
Other: ANDROID*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

photo-with-janitor-wet-shy.jpg admin-office-handle.jpg screenshot0001.png slipping-in-hallway2.jpg screenshot0002.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0004.png

Last edited:

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
i like the idea and direction of the game. but why can't these type of games with younger females have them more curvy. even i would like and maybe enjoy the kinks/direction of the game, the fmc looks too slim/"flat" for me personally. its nothing uncommon to see which is so weird cause milf games or games where the protagonist is a young guy the girls tend to be curvier/thicker... i wish it would be the other way round.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
ErinsNaughtyFriday-0.01.2
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Meondrie

May 20, 2019
So..., is there any sex in the game yet? I like both female MC and exhibitionism, but I kind of miss the exhibitionism resulting in public sex (forced or as a favor to keep her hidden, etc). Just groping seems lazy to me.

Reactions: hr17 and GGGanon

WhoCares2023

Mar 19, 2023
What a refreshing way to have an exhibitionist game.
For once the MC is not overly shy and mentally devestated at the start. She is instead trying to have a laugh. Her world is thrown into disarray and she just shrugs and smiles and moves forward.

Also kinda funny that finding clothes is a "bad end".

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
At last the old Davie Zwei game is released here (I somehow missed this on the pareon page)! Looks great, seems like a lot of fun, and it's a pity it won't be developed further (for non-patrons: this is an older game DZ abandoned in favor of Healslut and there are no plans to further develop it).

elistraee

Feb 25, 2017
Aways enjoy seeing a exhibitionist game with a female MC+1
i like to have choices but i think there's too much choice for each instance, i guess that will hinder the time of development

BladerayW

Dec 1, 2018
this is an older game DZ abandoned in favor of Healslut and there are no plans to further develop it).
... DAMN ... bad news is still good news. Thanks for the share, so I won't be wasting my time on this. I don't want to get my hopes up for future content and never get any.

I still DLed it and played it. I couldn't resist it, since it checked all my boxes.

TvTone

Sep 3, 2019
i like the idea and direction of the game. but why can't these type of games with younger females have them more curvy. even i would like and maybe enjoy the kinks/direction of the game, the fmc looks too slim/"flat" for me personally. its nothing uncommon to see which is so weird cause milf games or games where the protagonist is a young guy the girls tend to be curvier/thicker... i wish it would be the other way round.
Seriously? Virtually 90% plus of games here are, Big Tit, Big Ass. Just check out the latest games latest 4 pages, to illustrate my point.
Secondly, why not let the dev make the game they want? You don't like his thin, arguably more real to life females, that's fine, simply don't play the game. There's 90% plus games here in this last month alone will satisfy you.