yangjuelek

Oct 8, 2018
is the ending affected by the usual virgin / not ?
any lewdness limit cap i shouldnt reach for the good ending?

MidnightVT

Oct 11, 2017
It seems like I stopped getting quests pretty quick and now its unclear what to do. Like after exploring the factory or whatever where you fix the water then what? lol edit: maybe its because I didnt defeat the slime it defeated me but i still got a quest end lol

Last edited:

Justjorge

Apr 27, 2017
Linux and Mac/OSX Ports (1.10):
Note: This uses quality level 80 for cwebp image compression instead of lossless.
If you wish for future ports to continue using compressed assets or go back to using lossless conversion vote here:
Linux Ports
Mac/OSX Ports

PlatformPixeldrain MirrorGofile Mirror (1 week)
LinuxPixeldrain
Mac/OSX x64 (intel)Pixeldrain
Mac/OSX arm64 (apple silicon)Pixeldrain

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Getting this error on Mac. Any fix?
SyntaxError
Unexpected token ','

Reactions: m4kro

Lambanomai

Oct 9, 2019
Hi, I'm kinda stuk, the quest log tells me to craft the Pile Bunker +2, but bI already did, I also made it +3, but I still can't understand what am I supposed to do next

Ex-s Gundam

Aug 15, 2018
just wanted to ask, can the full save file from 1.07 work for this 1.10? also, does the creator inted to keep adding more content in the future for this game? thanks in advance!

easy85

Apr 16, 2018
Is this battle fuck or event-only?
Mostly events but few encounters have battle fuck. Every costume has multi-stage destruction, though.
just wanted to ask, can the full save file from 1.07 work for this 1.10? also, does the creator inted to keep adding more content in the future for this game? thanks in advance!
It's should work since those updates are bugfixes.
Probably no new content. This dev finishes a game, patches it and then moves on to the next project (as it should be).

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Ex-s Gundam

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022
How do I start the Director's secretary quest? I turned it in but I left since I didn't have the right amount of lewdness yet, now at 22 lewdness it doesn't give me the option to start it yet, he just says one line of dialogue and that's it.

vexedecimal

Apr 30, 2020
does anybody know how to finish the "warehouse 1 cleaning." It's not telling me what I have to do other than equip the clothes and have above 75 durability.

4.20 star(s) 26 Votes